-36%

Free Shipping Hayneedle
Free Shipping KaTom Restaurant Supply

Best Juicer for Maximum Results

Jun 16, 2011

Pros:quick and easy to clean & assemble.  Low RPMs for efficient juice making

Cons:Machine is somewhat heavy and cumbersome.  Takes up a lot of room on counter.

The Bottom Line: For efficient, healthy juicing for life, this 8006 model is the one to purchase because it's easy to prepare and cleanup is a non-issue.

After intense research of juicers, I purchased the Omega 8006 Masticating juicer from Bed Bath & Beyond with a 20% off coupon.  They did not have it displayed in the store but they ordered it for me and within 3 days I received it at my front door all intact.  Shipping and tax were added to the price, however, it still came out cheaper with the coupon  than purchasing it elsewhere such as Amazon.com or direct from company with "free" shipping.

I just used it for the first time and it lived up to all the things I read about it.  It was very easy to prepare the juice - in fact lots of fun to blend it all together.  Secondly and best of all, it took only a couple of minutes to rinse and clean all the parts and put it all back together.  The result was a delicious and nutritious drink which was better than expected.  I juiced 3 carrots, 2 large green apples, 1 large beet -and 2 stalks celery. My son told me that this is his favorite drink.  I was shocked at how much juice I got out of it.  My husband and I shared two 9oz glasses from this concoction.  The next time I juice, I will try a green drink.  I am thrilled that I bought this machine.

Amount Paid (US$): $278

Shop for Juicers from Hayneedle.com! The commercial-grade Omega 8006 Nutritions Center Juicer offers a dual-stage juicing system designed for maximum ...
Hayneedle

Hayneedle
The Commercial Juicer by Omega: Nutrition Center HD Chrome/Black.
KaTom Restaurant Supply