Opi Nail Polish Malaga Wine Reviews

Opi Nail Polish Malaga Wine

Opi Malaga Wine nail polish

Jan 3, 2010

Pros:Goes on smooth, no bumps and lasts

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: Opi Malaga Wine nail polish may cost a little more then some others, but it is so worth it!

Opi Malaga Wine nail polish was a spur of the moment purchase a few months ago while I was browsing around on the Drugstore.com web site. I spotted it on sale for $3.99 from it's original price of $8.00 per 0.5 fluid ounce bottle of it. The price was really good. I couldn't pass it up, of course I was very unsure of the color because you can't always tell on line how a color really looks.

Buying the Opi Malaga Wine nail polish was certainly a good bargain. I ended up really liking it, below I will list some of the reasons why I like it so much. I just also wanted to say that even if I couldn't get a sale on it now I would still buy it again for the eight dollars. It is worth the money for the quality of polish that you are getting for your money. It lasts a lot longer, which means it saves you money since you go through it slower.

Details and facts:

The Opi Malaga Wine nail polish comes in 0.5 ounce bottles. The brushes are medium width for a nail polish brush. The bristles are very smooth, not course in any way. As for the bottle shape, it is sort of oval at the bottom and pretty much like and standard polish bottle at the top, with a twist off cap. The cap twists on and off very easily.

At the cover you will see that the cover is black. The bottle is see through clear and glass. But you can see the color of the nail polish right through it. The true color of the nail polish looks like a mauve only deeper is the best that I could describe it. The color is very deep and full. It does not smear leaving blank spots in some areas and covered spots in other areas of your nail like cheaper brands tend to do.

Use and recommendation:

I have been using the Opi Malaga Wine nail polish pretty frequently since I first bought it. Just moments ago I bought two more because they are on sale for buy one get one fifty percent off right now! I really like the quality of this nail polish. It goes on smoothly and lasts a very long time.

I use a quick drying top coat that helps the drying process along a little bit, but if used alone it takes just a few short minutes for the Opi Malaga Wine nail polish to dry to the point where it is not at all tacky any more to the touch. That is not bad at all. The drying time is pretty quick.

The Opi Malaga Wine nail polish is a great color as well. I use it alone, and or with nail decals and stencils of all sorts. I find that any tone of decal goes with this color and looks very nice when the decals are complete. I like that the brush covers my nail with in just two simple swipes of the polish. It does this because of the medium width nail polish brush and the fact that I have thin finger nails.

I have noticed a lot of things that I like about the Opi Malaga Wine nail polish. But the best one is that it stays on. This nail polish does not chip easily, and it certainly does not just peel off. It is made to be top quality and holdu up to every day things like cleaning and what not. I really like the Opi Malaga Wine nail polish and I would highly recommend it.

OPI Nail Studio - Reds - L87 Malaga Wine

OPI Nail Studio - Reds - L87 Malaga Wine

What it is: The ultimate long wearing nail polish that comes in a wide variety of high intensity colors. What it does: OPI achieves the ultimate mani...
SleekHair.com
GelColor by OPI Soak-Off Gel Lacquer nail polish - Malaga Wine GC L87

GelColor by OPI Soak-Off Gel Lacquer nail polish - Malaga Wine GC L87

What is this product? Iconic OPI Color in a polish-on gel formula! GelColor by OPI's shine-intense shades cure in 30 seconds and last for weeks. From ...
SleekHair.com

Opi Nail Lacquer, Malaga Wine

Opi Nail Lacquer, Malaga Wine

A rich, intoxicating wine-red.
Macys.com