Ortho Groundclear Triox Total Vegetation Killer

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Ortho Groundclear Triox Total Vegetation Killer.... Best killer on the market.

Oct 25, 2005 (Updated Mar 30, 2011)

Pros:Excellent way to get rid of weeds in unwanted areas

Cons:use rubber gloves when using.

The Bottom Line: Will do the job you have in store for it.

As of March 30th 2011, I still stand behind this product and use it on all my commercial homes. This Triox Vegatation Killer will get the job done right the first time.

I've been using Ortho Ground Clear Triox Total Vegetation Killer for the last 10 years now. At first it was just called Triox, next it was given this name. This year they took Triox completely off the label. This product is a proven must for every landscaper, gardener or homeowner.

Ground Clear does have many uses around your home not just in your garden or flower beds. If I have two lawn customers that have wired fencing on both sides of the grounds fenced in on their property, I get permission to spray the fence line so I don't have to use a spool of trimmer line doing both fences.

On my city properties I use Ground Clear on cracks in the driveway or sidewalks to prevent and weeds or grass to come through. Even at the edge of the driveway where they exit to go out on the street I spray so it gives the home a clean fresh appearance. I also spray it on street curbs, drains and even under gutter spouts where it is very hard to trim along.

When a customer comes to me about wanting a new flowerbed design, I go over their final thoughts three or more times. I mark out the flowerbed with landscaper paint, then I spray the whole area of the flowerbed with this product. It takes 24 hours to slightly kill the top, I take a sprinkler hose and moisten the work area just so the product goes into the ground and starts killing the roots as well. In 3 days I'm able to start tilling up the ground.

When I reach the depth that I'm tilling for I spray it completely one more time to finalize this end of the project. The reason I do it like this is when I take most of the ground away it gets put to use on other projects.

This Ground Clear is very good at your country property corners where a lot of tall weeds and other plants that are pain to the eye can be killed for a year. I actually use this on my property borders twice a year so I never have to worry about trimming out their at all.

Pre-cautions on this product:

If in eyes....Hold eyelids open and flush for 15 minutes.

If swallowed call poison control..!!! Call 1-800-225-2883
Drink mass fluids of water.

Ingredients:

Glyphosate isopropylamine salt 5.00%
Imazapyr isopropylamine salt 0.08%
Other ingredients 94.82%

Do not spray this product on any body of water. Do not spray near drainage vents that lead to like the Chesapeake Bay. Don't want to get my man Gamblin Man Larry mad at me.
Do not let children use this product, if fact if you can find a place to put locked up.

To mix this Ground Clear use one quart of this product to a gallon of water. Wash every part of your body that comes in contact with this product at the end......If ya only take a bath once a week.......let it be this day..........lol.

I recommend this product to people who know how and can read directions well. Rubber gloves and a air mask for those who do not want to take any risks, or are fair skin.

Ground Clear is a great product to use, if used correctly.Any questions please go to their website.

Golferinfr

Ortho Groundclear Vegetation Killer Concentrate 1 gal

Ortho Groundclear Vegetation Killer Concentrate 1 gal

Keep your driveway or patio weed free and looking good with Ortho GroundClear Vegetation Killer.

Ortho 1g Groundclear Weed & Vegetation Killer 0430510

Ortho 1g Groundclear Weed & Vegetation Killer 0430510

New 1 Gallon bottle of Scotts Ortho GroundClear Complete Vegetation Killer , # 0430510, item 143644 Ortho, Gallon, Groundclear Complete Vegetation Kil...

Ortho Groundclear Complete Vegetation Killer 0430510 - 4 Pack

Ortho Groundclear Complete Vegetation Killer 0430510 - 4 Pack

1 gallon Treats up to 300 sq. ft. Concentrate Kills all existing vegetation Prevents new weed growth for up to 1 year Use on driveways, patios, g...
Ace Hardware
ORTHO 128-oz Groundclear Complete Vegetation Killer Concentrate 0430510

ORTHO 128-oz Groundclear Complete Vegetation Killer Concentrate 0430510

Prevents growth up to 1 year. Use with a tank sprayer or a sprinkling can. Treats 300 sq. ft. .
Lowe's

Ortho 0435270 Groundclear 32 Oz Ready To Use 1 Year Vegetation / Weed Killer

Ortho 0435270 Groundclear 32 Oz Ready To Use 1 Year Vegetation / Weed Killer

New Ortho Groundclear, 32 ounce Ready To Use, Vegetation Killer by Scotts # 0435270 item 165162 Ortho Groundclear, 32 ounce Ready To Use, Vegetation K...

Ortho 0436210 Groundclear 1.33 Gallon Ready To Use Vegetation Weed Killer Spray

Ortho 0436210 Groundclear 1.33 Gallon Ready To Use Vegetation Weed Killer Spray

New Ortho Groundclear, 1.33 Gallon, Ready To Use, Vegetation Killer Spray with Wand by Scotts / Ortho # 0436210 Groundclear, 1.33 Gallon, Ready To Use...

(6) Bottles Ortho 0435270 Groundclear 32 Oz Rtu 1 Year Vegetation / Weed Killer

(6) Bottles Ortho 0435270 Groundclear 32 Oz Rtu 1 Year Vegetation / Weed Killer

Lot sale of (6) new bottles Ortho Groundclear, 32 ounce Ready To Use, Vegetation Killer by Scotts # 0435270 item 165162 Quantity of (6) 32 oz bottles:...

ORTHO 256-oz Ortho Groundclear Vegetation Killer 0430610

ORTHO 256-oz Ortho Groundclear Vegetation Killer 0430610

Kills existing vegetation and prevents new growth for up to 1 year. Use on driveways, patios, gravel paths, fence rows and rock landscapes where no ve...
Lowe's

Ortho GroundClear Vegetation Killer RTU Wand, 1.33-Gallon

Ortho GroundClear Vegetation Killer RTU Wand, 1.33-Gallon

Ortho Ground Clear Vegetation Killer RTU Wand 1.33 GAL. Kills existing vegetation and prevents new growth for up to 1 year. Use on driveways, patios, ...
Scotts Ortho Business Grp Groundclear Vegetation Killer 1. 25 Gallon Pack Of 4 - 0435610