Ortho Home Defense Indoor & Outdoor Insect Killer 5

Ortho Home Defense Kills Ants, Roaches, Spiders, Ticks, Fleas And Many More Bugs....Easily!

Aug 1, 2001 (Updated Aug 13, 2001)

Pros:Stops All Types Of Bugs In Their Tracks! Very Inexpensive & Effective.

Cons:If You Don't Flip The Spout Down When Finished, It Will All Leak Out!

The Bottom Line: It is ready to use, and very easy. I have found no other pest control that is inexpensive and really works like Ortho Home Defense!

I for one dislike any type of Bugs. And, I certainly do not want them living in my home, with me. For many years I was on contract with a Professional Exterminator. It cost me over $300.00 a year to have my home sprayed for Bugs. Then one day, I discovered an amazing product Ortho Home Defense Indoor and Outdoor Insect Killer 5. You can purchase it at most Home and Garden centers.

It will absolutely kill bugs on contact. Here is a small list of a Indoor Bugs, that it will stop dead in their tracks.

ants (including harvester ants),carpet beetles, crickets, earwigs, fleas, firebrats, flies (including houseflies), mosquitoes, moths, roaches, scorpions, silverfish, and spiders (including black widow and brown recluse spiders, and daddy long legs) & Ticks (including ticks that transmit Lyme Disease).

Ortho Home Defense Indoor & Outdoor Insect Killer 5 comes in a 24 oz. spray bottle, or a 1 Gallon spray bottle with a Trigger Spayer. This is a very durable plastic container it comes in. I have been pretty rough with it at times and it has never leaked. I prefer to buy the 1 gallon size. It is very economical for me. At the price of $6.88 a Gallon, I consider this cheap for a Bug Killer that works on contact.

It is simple and ready to use. For the 24 oz. size bottle, you just shake and squeeze the trigger. To use the 1 Gallon Sprayer, it is almost the same. Except that you have a nozzle and trigger that are connected with a hose to the 1 gallon container. There is a nice fitting handle grip to carry the container by. It also has a spout that you flip up to allow the mixture to come through the hose. ALWAYS Flip this spout down when you are finished, as I wasted a half of a gallon by leaving the spout up when I was finished using it.

You will want to adjust the spray nozzle so that it sprays a stream for cracks and crevices. I just hold the sprayer about 12 inches away from the surface I am going to spray. Never spray into the air.

Ortho Home Defense Indoor & Outdoor Insect Killer 5 makes it very easy to spray all areas. When bugs come in contact with it, they are dead.

Here are some of the areas you can spray. Pantries, Window Frames, Doorways, Eaves, Siding, Foundations, Garbage Cans, Porches, Patios, Behind Refrigerators, Stoves, Sinks, Cabinets and around Plumbing.

Here is a small list of some of the Outdoor Bugs it will kill.

boxelder bugs, centipedes, clover mites, crickets, earwigs, fleas, flies, grasshoppers, millipedes, mosquitoes, moths, sowbugs, spiders and ticks.

It will kill and control Roaches for 16 weeks. Also, Ants for up to 6 months. It is odor free.

Of course there are many precautions. Always keep away from children. Do not use around fish and ornamental ponds. I always wash my hands very good after each use.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Bifenthrin 0.05%
Other Ingredients 99.95%

*Cis isomers 97% minimum, trans isomers 3% maximum.

If you are having problems with any bugs in or around your home. I would strongly suggest you try Ortho Home Defense Indoor & Outdoor Insect Killer 5 before you spend a lot of money on an exterminator. This has saved me money over the last 2 years, and controled any bug problems. Since I live in the country and in a Earth Burm home, it seems that I see all the bugs around. I just take my 1 gallon container and go around my house inside and out about 3 times a year with Ortho Home Defense Indoor & Outdoor Insect Killer 5. I love seeing the results...Dead bugs!

Would I consider any other product like this? The answer is "NO". It has proven itself over and over again to me.

If you have any questions, you can call 1-800-225-2883. Or go to their website at www.ortho.com.

I rate Ortho Home Defense Indoor & Outdoor Insect Killer 5..... a 5, for Ease of Use and it does exactly what it says it will. Kills On Contact!

Thank You!
CNunn

Ortho (1.33 Gal/ 5l) Home Defense Max Insect Killer For Indoor & Outdoor

Ortho (1.33 Gal/ 5l) Home Defense Max Insect Killer For Indoor & Outdoor

ORTHO Home Defense Max Insect Killer For Inside Outside For Up To 12 Months NEW!!!---Details ----1.33 Gal/ 5 L -Kills Bugs Inside. Keeps Bugs Out.-For...

Ortho Home Defense MAX Insect Killer Granules 2.5 lb

Ortho 0196010 Home Defense Max Perimeter Granules - 2.5 Lb.

Ortho 0196010 Home Defense Max Perimeter Granules - 2.5 Lb.

NEW Ortho 0196010 Home Defense MAX Perimeter Granules - 2.5 lb. $9.55 $12.95 1 application around the home foundation kills home invading insects all ...

Scotts Ortho Home Defense Max 1.33 Gal

Scotts Ortho Home Defense Max 1.33 Gal

Scotts Ortho Home Defense Max 1.33 Gal These units are in stock and ship within 1 to 2 business days! Click to enlarge Product Features Invisishield B...

Ortho Home Defense Max No Touch Bait Station 1 oz

Ortho Home Defense Max Outdoor Insect Bug Pest Control Perimeter Granules 2.5 Lb

Ortho Home Defense Max Outdoor Insect Bug Pest Control Perimeter Granules 2.5 lb One application controls insects for the entire season (3 months). Bo...

2 Ortho Home Defense - Bedbug Killer 18-ounce Aerosol Spray Cans

2 Ortho Home Defense - Bedbug Killer 18-ounce Aerosol Spray Cans

bobrush12866 store Scotts / Ortho Home Defense BedBug Killer 2 18-Ounce Aerosol Spray Cans You are bidding on 2- 18-ounce cans of Scotts / Ortho BedBu...

Ortho Home Defense Max Perimeter Granules - 2.5 Lb. Home Insect Pest Control

Ortho Home Defense Max Perimeter Granules - 2.5 Lb. Home Insect Pest Control

Listing details One application controls insects for the entire season (3 months).Bottle and applicator spout make it easy to apply.Enough product to ...

Ortho 1 Gallon Ground Clear Complete Vegetation Killer

Ortho 1 Gallon Ground Clear Complete Vegetation Killer

Have Questions? Frequently Asked Questions | Contact Us | Store Policy Ortho 1 Gallon Ground Clear Complete Vegetation Killer OUR SKU# XOR1003 | MPN: ...

Ortho Home Defense Max Secure-kill Rat Trap 0321210

Ortho Home Defense Max Secure-kill Rat Trap 0321210

ORTHO HOME DEFENSE MAX SECURE KILL RAT TRAP How to Use Bait Trap by placing food (such as peanut butter or fresh fruit) in bait well. Place trap facin...