Orville Redenbacher Naturals, Buttery Salt and Cracked Pepper, 4-Count Mini Bags (Pack of 12)

Orville Redenbacker Natural Buttery Salt & Cracked Pepper Popcorn

Sep 20, 2009

Pros:Nice flavor with a kick to it!

Cons:May be too "hot" for some.

The Bottom Line: Orville Redenbacher Buttery Salt and Cracked Pepper Popcorn is a great change up in flavors from the ordinary!

Orville Redenbacher Popcorn has been a favorite at our house for years.  Popcorn and movies are a marriage made in heaven and we love to indulge in a snack of good popcorn and a coke during movie-time.  One of my latest discoveries on the popcorn aisle is Orville Redenbacher Natural Buttery Salt & Cracked Pepper Popcorn.  After trying it, I believe it will be a regular treat around our house.

Orville Redenbacher Natural Buttery Salt & Cracked Pepper Popcorn

This product comes in both a 4 count package and a 10 count package.  The 4 count box retails for about $2.59.

This product is marketed as a "natural" product since it contains whole grain popcorn.  It also does not contain any artificial coloring, flavors or preservatives.

This flavor is butter and cracked pepper which is a bit different from the normal buttered popcorn that we normally reach for.

The Taste Test & My Thoughts

I didn't know exactly what to expect by this new flavor of popcorn.  However, I was pleasantly surprised.  The pepper is not a harsh flavor and included in just the right amount to add a "zip" to this popcorn.

Combined with the butter flavor, the cracked pepper flavor works very well.  It's like  added bonus to an already good thing.  If you are a pepper fan and enjoy peppery foods, you will more than likely enjoy this popcorn flavor too.

I love the mini size bags.  They are the perfect serving for one adult.  You can get away with dividing a bag in between two small children.  I find that purchasing the mini bags of popcorn is a great way to reduce throwing out leftover popcorn from full size bags.  You can also have popcorn whenever you want it, without having to rely on someone else to help you finish off a full size bag.

This flavor may not be so popular with kids, but I think most adults will enjoy it.  It's spicy and a nice change in the normal butter flavor.

Nutritional Information

Total Carbohydrates:  22 g
Dietary Fiber:  4 g
Protein:  3 g

Ingredients

Popping corn, palm oil, salt, less than 2% of black pepper, natural flavor, mixed tocopherols for freshness.

Allergy Alert:  Contains milk.

Recommendation

I found Orville Redenbacher Natural Buttery Salt & Cracked Pepper Popcorn to be a nice change of pace from regular butter flavored popcorn.  The addition of cracked pepper is not a flavor I would have imagined to be one for a great popcorn, but it works.  Recommended:  yes!

Orville Redenbacher Power Cups - 48 pack
Tasty Popcorn Pack Of 12 Orville Redenbacher Natural Salt & Lime Microwave 6.21o

ORVILLE REDENBACHER’S: Simply Made. Passionately Created. Orville Redenbacher made it his life’s work to develop the perfect kernel decades ago, n...

Brylanehome Orville Redenbacher Caramel Corn Maker

Brylanehome Orville Redenbacher Caramel Corn Maker

Porpcorn becomes crunchy caramel corn in just minutes with this great caramel corn maker from Orville Redenbacher. Use ingredients from your own kitch...
Brylane Home
Orville Redenbacher Pop Up Bowl Microwave Movie Theater Butter Popcorn 12 Bags

Orville Redenbacher Pop Up Bowl Microwave Movie Theater Butter Popcorn 12 Bags

ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S MOVIE THEATER POP UP BOWL MICROWAVE POPCORN This listing is for two boxes of Orville Redenbacher's Movie Theater Microwave Popco...

Orville Redenbacher Gourmet Popcorn, Jar-45 OZ

Orville Redenbacher Gourmet Popcorn, Jar-45 OZ

Sealed Popcorn Jar Orville Redenbacher Gourmet Popcorn is packed to deliver whole grain popcorns that have been a family favorite from years. It's a g...
Popcorn Orville Redenbacher Natural Salt Lime Microwave 6.21-ounce Boxes 12 Pac

Popcorn Orville Redenbacher Natural Salt Lime Microwave 6.21-ounce Boxes 12 Pac

Buy With 100% Confidence Fast Shipping !! Brand New!! Check Other Great Sales | Read our Feedbacks | Add us to Favorite Sellers Item Description: ORVI...

Pack Of 4 Orville Redenbacher Butter Flavor Popping Oil 16 Oz Fast Shipping

Pack Of 4 Orville Redenbacher Butter Flavor Popping Oil 16 Oz Fast Shipping

Product Details: Orville Redenbacher Butter Flavor Popping Oil 16 Oz (Pack of 4) Orville's Butter Flavor Popping Topping Oil in a 16 ounce bottle give...