-6%
Oster 6812-001 16-Speeds Blender Reviews

Oster 6812-001 16-Speeds Blender

Very Good Blender

Oct 6, 2008

Pros:Elegant & Nice stainless look
Great price
options 16 speed
Easy to clean

Cons:None I can think of for now...

The Bottom Line: Unbeatable price/quality/elegant look makes its a great buy

We were desperate to get rid of our old blender and our eyes fell on this one at costco.

The Oster brand and quality is well know so picking this blender up was not an issue.

It looks nice, sturdy and has 16 options so we decided to give it a try. The brushed nickel finish makes it look very elegant.

The pricing was very reasonable price @ $29.99.

It works well, no issues so far. We have found it very easy to clean with the Glass body and the plastic/rubber lids.

The family loves it and we have been using it for a few weeks.

We looked at various stores including Lowes , home depot, Meijer. And the options and quality for this blender along with the price was an unbeatable combination for us. We bought this at Costco.

We also like the fact that it has a the base that opens up unlike our older model.

It touts the all metal drive so hopefull its sturdier. The blades are stainless steel and look pretty strong.

We have been using it for blending vegetables and fruits, and so far we have had no issue.

The product model we have is Oster 6859. We know some of the stores have the same model with a different model number.

Electric Blender 16 Speed Chrm
Color: Black Features: 450-watt blender with 16 speed settings, including ice crush and pulse Large 5-cup scratch-resistant glass jar offers generous ...