Ozeri CardioTech Premium Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Reviews

Ozeri CardioTech Premium Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor

ratings (1 Epinions review)

Knowing your blood pressure can save your life.

Sep 1, 2012

Pros:Compact, color coded, for 2 people, averages readings.

Cons:None.

The Bottom Line: Ozeri have a neat product that is small enough to use often, and is perfect for use while traveling. Great price on amazon.com.

Life is not easy when you have insulin dependent diabetes, quintuple bypass surgery, 5 stents, kidney disease, neuropathy of the feet, and much more. This is the case with my husband. Obviously he checks his blood sugar several times a day, but taking blood pressure readings, is so important too.

He had been using an old Walgreens Blood Pressure Monitor, which had to be 15-20 years old. So when he got the Ozeri Cardio Tech Premium Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Color alert Technology, we were both so happy.

Len had to use it immediately before reading the instructions. This happens with everything he gets. So with legs crossed, and in the wrong position he takes a reading. It comes up 133 - 99 and the color is orange, which tells him that it is too high. I then read the directions, leave it 15 minutes, and get him to do another reading, relaxed, seated comfortably, no crossed legs, and the reading is 112 - 78. It comes up green, and is in the normal range.

This blood pressure monitor is great, as it is small, with a big screen for reading the numbers. Two people can use it, and Len is number 1, and I am number 2. My blood pressure is always on the low side. My last 3 readings have been 95 - 68, 89 - 68, and 74 - 59. My pulse has been 74 and 75.

It is so simple to use. It comes with batteries. The first thing to do is to set the date and time. This only took me a couple of minutes. The cuff goes on the wrist with the screen facing you. Press the power button, relax, and when it stops flashing, press start. It inflates really quickly, and then counts down on the LCD. If your blood pressure is normal is will show green, orange for pre-hypertension, and red for hypertension. It records the date, and time for you, as well as the reading. It will save 40 readings for each person. It will also give you the average of your readings.

Len has tachy-brady, which is an irregular heartbeat, and this monitor will let him know if that is happening, while taking his blood pressure. Three weeks ago he had a heart monitor on for 24 hours, and had an echo-cardiogram.  His heart still misses beats, and then races like crazy.

Many of the functions can be checked with the monitor off.  I have checked back on my readings.  I pressed memory, and went through Len's as he is person 1, and then to person 2 for mine.  The first reading it shows on each is the average reading.

The Ozeri Cardio Tech Premium Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is really small, the cuff fits tight, and it fits perfectly in its gray traveling case.  It has some foam in the lid of it to protect the monitor, and also keep it from moving in the case.

In the 30 page booklet that comes with the machine are the "Introduction, important safety information, health and blood pressure values, suggestions before measuring blood pressure, device description, control button descriptions, description of LCD display symbols, installing/replacing batteries, programming date and time, using the wrist cuff, correct measurement position, measuring your blood pressure, about blood circulation, and irregular heart beat".

It also has a 5 year warranty for the original owner, against defects in material and workmanship under normal use. The wrist cuff has 1 year under the same circumstances.

We keep the blood pressure monitor between us, because the older you get, the more you need to use it.

Today I had to change the batteries, as they were showing the low signal.  I slid the battery cover off, took out the 2 AAA batteries, and put 2 new ones in.  This is very easy to do.  The machine came on straight away, and I was able to check my blood pressure.

I really like this machine, and as we go away almost every month, this is a great machine for traveling.  I know it won't get broken in it's secure case, and it is small enough to take with us.

Ozeri sell this product on their website, and you can also find it on amazon.com.

I was sent the Ozeri Cardio Tech Premium Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Color alert Technology for our personal use. I was under no contract, or obligation to write a review, or to write a favorable one if I chose to write one.

Ozeri Alert Technology Cardiotech Premium Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor

Ozeri Alert Technology Cardiotech Premium Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor

Store Shipping Payment Return Sales Tax Terms About us Ozeri Alert Technology CardioTech Premium Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor angeluist00 Sto...

Ozeri CardioTech Premium Series Digital Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Arm Cuff

Portable, accurate, and simple-to-use arm cuff design with clinically proven technologyAdvanced Hypertension indicator that color codes the Systolic a...
Ozeri Cardiotech Premium Series Color Digital Arm Blood Pressure Monitor

Ozeri Cardiotech Premium Series Color Digital Arm Blood Pressure Monitor

SquareTrade ÃÃâ€Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†â€™ÃƒÃâ...

Ozeri Cardiotech Premium Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Color Alert Technology

Ozeri Cardiotech Premium Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Color Alert Technology

Details Portable, accurate, and simple-to-use wrist cuff design with clinically proven technology.Advanced Color-coded Hypertension Indicator that col...
Ozeri Cardiotech Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor

Ozeri Cardiotech Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor

Comes as is I do not accept returns. Let me know if you have any questions. Posted with eBay Mobile

Blood Pressure Monitor Ozeri Bp2m Cardiotech /w Hypertension Color Alert

Blood Pressure Monitor Ozeri Bp2m Cardiotech /w Hypertension Color Alert

BRAND NEW in manufacturer's box!One of the highest rated blood pressure monitors on the market with 4.5 average stars on Amazon and over 900 reviews.C...