Graco 9261QB Pack 'n Play TotBloc Playard Reviews

Graco 9261QB Pack 'n Play TotBloc Playard

Free Shipping Target
Free Shipping Toys R Us

The biggest play yard out there!

May 13, 2009

Pros:Very colorful and large for baby to move around in

Cons:maybe price?

The Bottom Line: I think this is a great product because it is large and you can actually see into it and baby can see out, unlike others on the market.

I love this play yard because it's so big! We had a rather large baby from the beginning (10.5) and he turned out to be tall and ever so growing and this turned out to be the best bet for us! It was a great place for him to explore and not feel confinded. Other play yards tend to be too small and not for larger babies. They also do not allow baby to look out because they have dark mesh, however this one was different. He loved all the characters on the sides and on the actual mat. He would play so hard in here he would often fall asleep in here. It was great for the price and better quality than the others on the market because its so vibrant in color and like I said, totally larger than other ones!

Our baby learned to walk in this thing because he loved to cruise along the side and always made it a game when he fell down on all his stuffed animals he was playing with inside of his play yard. Like I said, this is more of a true "yard" than others on the market. I love the fun colors they use but I often think they could come up with something new in the color...maybe more girlie colors as other companies are doing to cater to female baby parents.

Find play pens and travel beds at Target.com! Give baby a fun and safe place to play no matter where you go with a pack 'n' play play yard. It comes w...

The Graco Pack 'n Play in the Bugs Quilt TotBlock fashion has an extralarge play space that creates a safe area that your little one will love. Plus, ...
Toys R Us