Palm M505 Reviews

Palm M505

beautiful piece or portable hardware

Jun 23, 2002 (Updated Jun 23, 2002)

Pros:Great look, easy to carry around, lovely color

Cons:Doesn't come with computer compatible programs like word or excel.

The Bottom Line: The Palm m505 is very easy to use and has great programs. You should Definitely have one for both games or business.

The Palm m505 is an awesome add-on to the Palm family. I own one and I love it. The colors are rich and the layout makes it easy to find everything you need. Files can be transferred from this to your computer and vice versa which makes planning things a snap. Another great add-on that makes this Palm better than the rest is that you can put in memory chips that can either have extra memory, like 16 more megabytes, games, or programs for business.

The only problems I could find with it are that, like other handhelds, this one doesn't have programs that can create files compatible with Microsoft programs like Word. This didn't really hinder me in any way but it would be a plus if it did. You can create and edit spreadsheets so that's okay

To finish, I definitely would say this is a great piece or portable hardware to own.

Features: Built-in 8 MB memory stores thousands of contacts, appointments, to-do items, and notes Displays over 65,000 colors--view photos, video clip...