Pampered Chef Bamboo Tongs 2237 Reviews

Pampered Chef Bamboo Tongs 2237

Pampered Chef Bamboo Tongs

Feb 10, 2010 (Updated Feb 28, 2010)

Pros:Made from Bamboo. No warping

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: Made from Bamboo. No warping

Hubby and I are Pampered Chef groupies. We've been willingly and happily attending Pampered Chef parties for decades buying, buying, buying. Hubby is the real cook in the family and he adores the Pampered Chef line . I love to set a pretty table and I love the Pampered Chef decorative entertaining pieces.

The Bamboo tongs look very nice on a buffet table, at a picnic table or at any function.  They give a nice "back to nature/Martha Stewart " look to your spread. You do need a little hand strength to make the tongs perform the pinch. There are little grooves or teeth at the end of one bamboo length of pincher. This is for better hold. These are a nice smooth polished Bamboo and are made in Taiwan. This information is on a peel off sticker. There is also a stamped Pampered Chef logo on them.

Even though I'm not much of a cook I still have to produce meals. I find Pampered Chef great for making life easier in the kitchen. One little tool that might go overlooked is the Pampered Chef Bamboo Tongs. I use them to pull bagels out of the toaster but I also like  to put them out as a serving tool for breads, rolls and the like. Use the tongs to serve a salad with one hand or pick up sliced meats and cheeses. I sometimes use mine to grab something I can't reach on a shelf.

I love that the material is sustainable, doesn't absorb odors and although utilitarian still attractive. It will not warp or absorb moisture and it resists staining , cracking and warping. The Bamboo plant is extremely fast growing so this is really a green item. Bamboo is stronger than maple.

The tongs are smooth and V shaped. you just pinch them closed around whatever you are attempting to pick up or serve. The little ribbed ends will grasp your breads, toast, bagels, when serving anything hot. They come in 7" ($6.50) or 11"($10.00).

These are safe to use in a toaster . These are not dishwasher safe. To clean rinse them off with a little soap water and dry. I have "Instant Hot" so I give them a quick swipe under the boiling water it dispenses. I store mine in the Pampered Chef Tool Turnabout.  They also fold flat for storage. The Pampered Chef Bamboo Tongs have a one year warranty, sabe your sales slip and any piece that might break to return to the company for replacement.

This is an inexpensive item and a really nice piece to put in a Christmas stocking or to add to a basket of goodies as a  to raffle using the Pampered Chef items.

All Pampered Chef items have three prices...regular, 1/2 price or free. You can get these for free if you host a Pampered Chef party, you can order them online or you can order them from the catalog.

Lean n Mean/494

Pampered Chef Bamboo Salad Tongs

Pampered Chef Bamboo Salad Tongs

Pampered Chef Bamboo Salad Tongs New In Package 2479 10 3/4Buy It Now for $11.99

Closeout 12 Pampered Chef Stainless Steel Kitchen Tongs & 12 Pyrex Spatula

Closeout 12 Pampered Chef Stainless Steel Kitchen Tongs & 12 Pyrex Spatula

GUARANTIED BRAND NEW! CLOSEOUT PRICED BULK LISTING! IDEAL FOR RESELL! LESS THAN $8.50 EACH! ONE DOZEN FREE SPATULAS! This is for TWELVE (12) Stainless...

Pampered Chef Family Heritage Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan

Pampered Chef Family Heritage Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan

BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL BOX Pampered Chef Family Heritage Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan by The Pampered Chef Includes Use and Care/Recipe information in Eng...

Pampered Chef Bamboo Serrated Spreader Spatula

Pampered Chef Bamboo Serrated Spreader Spatula

Pampered Chef Bamboo Serrated Spreader Spatula Guaranteed Working. Batteries Not Included. Please carefully inspect photos for additional item descrip...

Pampered Chef Dots Bamboo Handled Serving Plate  HC, Fine China Dinnerware - Multicolor Dots On Edge

Pampered Chef Dots Bamboo Handled Serving Plate HC, Fine China Dinnerware - Multicolor Dots On Edge

Pampered Chef - Pampered Chef Dots Bamboo Handled Serving Plate HC - Multicolor Dots On Edge
Replacements, Ltd.

Pampered Chef Stainless Steel Skillet/pan Tongs And Pyrex Kitchen Spatula,new

Pampered Chef Stainless Steel Skillet/pan Tongs And Pyrex Kitchen Spatula,new

BRAND NEW! CLOSEOUT PRICED! FREE SPATULA! This is for Stainless Steel Chef's Tongs. These twelve-inch tongs feature unique wide slotted silicone tips ...

Pampered Chef Bamboo Cracker Tray Oval No. 2247 In Box

Pampered Chef Bamboo Cracker Tray Oval No. 2247 In Box

This is brand new in the box! I purchased this collection at the beginning of the year and never got to use them. I had high hope for using this but I...