Comments on Pampered Chef Corn Cob Knobs" (11 total)
  Comment Sorted by
Date Written
Re: I find these to be
by serc
I'm looking forward to getting them out for use again VERY soon!
Jul 20, 2009

Jul 18, 2009
12:00 pm PDT

Re: I have these!
by serc
She would be in good company with my kids!
1:09 pm PDT

Re: I love...
by serc
Isn't it funny what you review and then forget entirely...? lol
1:09 pm PDT

Re: Links
by serc
Ooooh, thanks! Maybe I can figure that out later... my husband helped me to make the link function at all. Before that, I was just at a total loss.
1:08 pm PDT

I have these!
by sunnyglitter
My daughter feels like she can't eat corn on the cob without them (if we are at a restaurant or her grandma's), lol.

Missy
Jul 15, 2009
8:17 am PDT

I love...
by mmcphee
these little corn-on-the-cob holders. I had forgotten that I had reviewed them some time ago.

ME
Jul 14, 2009
7:01 pm PDT

Links
by ladyconsumer
Hi Serc,

Your link is fine - it works.

But if you want a prettier link you could use the editor's hyperlink button.

Simply highlight the word you want to make "clickable". For instance, highlight the word "T.R.I.V.I.A.L". Once the word is highlighted, click the hyperlink icon (it looks like a chain link, and it's only clickable when a word is highlighted). When you click it, a little box will open up. Inside that box paste in the URL that you want to link to (in this case, the URL to the writeoff). Click the "insert" button to save your changes, then finish updating your review. You'll find the word "T.R.I.V.I.A.L." is now a pretty link to the writeoff.

Mona
Jul 14, 2009
7:27 am PDT

Fixed... I think.
by serc
My husband knows how to do these mysterious things that I have somehow not learned yet... whew!
8:40 pm PDT

Re: Your Epinions URL is formatted wrong.
by serc
Thanks... I have to get some help with that from my husband, I think. I'm sure it is simple; I just have no idea how to do it!!!
2:14 pm PDT

Your Epinions URL is formatted wrong.
by rgathright
Good review.

I suggest fixing the link at the bottom of the review to get more click links.

~Reuben