Pampered Chef Cut'N'Seal Reviews

Pampered Chef Cut'N'Seal

PAMPERED CHEF CUT N SEAL

Jun 19, 2006 (Updated Jun 19, 2006)

Pros:Makes wonderful crustless pocket sandwiches and tarts.

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: This product is excellent for entertaining, making sandwiches or teaching your children kitchen skills.

When I was a child my Mom would make my sister and I "Flying Saucer Sandwiches". These were round sandwiches grilled on the stove in a contraption that cut the crusts off the sandwich and sealed the contents inside.

Imagine my surprise when I saw the Pampered Chef Cut'N'Seal being offered at one of the many Pampered Chef parties I attend. (My husband and I are Pampered Chef groupies). It was almost a blast from the past.

The Pampered Chef Cut'N'Seal is a stainless steel 3 1/2" round tool with a plunger. You place a filling between two slices of bread, twist to cut through the bread, press down on the plunger and the filling is sealed inside your bread. Ready to eat or grill. I immediately ordered two of these . One for my house and one for my daughter in law ,the Mother of three of my five grandchildren. This was a tool all the grand kids could use and they love "cooking with Nana" (me). I could also tell them about my similar childhood snack. They like hearing about the "dark ages". I've shown the Pampered Chef Cut'N'Seal to all my Grandma friends and they've all purchased one. Just for the Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich making alone this is a real A+ product. I make these and freeze them for my grandchildren and for myself, it's a lot cheaper than buying the premade PBJ's offered in the stores. The Pampered Chef Cut'N'Seal pays for itself.

The Pampered Chef Cut'N'Seal has a 3 year warranty. I've cleaned mine in the dishwasher without a problem. It sells for $8.75. If any part breaks you can return it or a tiny piece of it to Pampered Chef and get a full replacement. Save your sales slip. I've had mine for years without a problem.

The Pampered Chef Cut'N'Seal used to come in a smaller size as well but this is no longer being made and can only be purchased on Ebay. I've purchased/won a few of these on Ebay as well.

The Pampered Chef website gives you this information: “Hot or cold sandwiches, appetizers, pastries and tarts are made fun and easy with the Cut-N-Seal. Designed exclusively for The Pampered Chef, this high-quality tool cuts, seals and crimps the filling of your choice between two layers of bread, pastry or other types of dough. Great activity to share with children.

I'm a big proponent of multi tasking and the Pampered Chef Cut'N'Seal is a multi tasker. You can get creative and make fruit tarts, mini club sandwiches, put pizza filling inside or any number of fillings. The mini sandwiches and tarts are very attractive for a luncheon. So you have a tool for creative entertaining, a tool for making sandwiches and a fun tool to use with children.

The Pampered Chef Cut'N'Seal produces a lovely round shape with a little design where the crimp occurs. If you check the Pampered Chef website there are many interesting recipes or purchase one of the many cookbooks.

You can order the Pampered Chef Cut'N'Seal from your Pampered Chef consultant or on the web site or have a party and earn one for free.Go to www.pamperedchef.com