Pampered Chef Pizza Cutter Reviews

Pampered Chef Pizza Cutter

Roll With It Baby

Feb 21, 2007

Pros:Sharp blade, accuracy, easy to use

Cons:Sharp blade

The Bottom Line: Best Pizza Cutter I have found!

I had a friend that once sold Pampered Chef and I was fortunate enough to host a couple of Pampered Chef parties. This is one of the few times you can entertain by providing the drinks and ingredients for a couple of dishes and someone else demonstrates how to cook those dishes right at your party!

I like to host a tea party or brunch for my girlfriends once a year and the Pampered Chef party did the trick. On one of these occasions I purchased a Pampered Chef Pizza Cutter.

Pizza cutters are one of those gadgets that always seem to not work in my kitchen, whether I am not strong enough to bare down to cut something or if the cutting wheel is too small or dull for even trying to use. Needless to say I was skeptical with this purchase, but it was an inexpensive way to order something from my own party! Only a little over $8.

I have since found, after year’s of use that this is one of the best products The Pampered Chef line offers.

The Basics
The stainless steel blade and the sturdy handle make for a large cutter. The blade is four inches in diameter and the handle is around five to six inches. The blade has a protective guard like most all Pampered Chef cutting objects. All items in the cutlery line have sharp, sharp blades. There is also a finger guard that runs horizontal to the blade. This is essential with this gadget and also gives you extra leverage!

My husband is a pizza connoisseur and when we married he had a crappy pizza cutter. Not long after this was when I discovered and purchased this cutter with this description…“Professional size stainless steel cutting wheel is beveled on both sides of blade to slice through pizza, brownies, lasagna and more in one pass."

It is also dishwasher safe and cleans up very nicely this way, with a three-year guarantee.

My verdict
Excellent! Compared to any other of your run of the mill pizza cutters, the Pampered Chef version rates an A on my test! In my experience this is more than just a pizza cutter, it is also a brownie, cookie bar, casserole, sandwich, waffle, toast, lasagna and quesadillas, etc. cutter!

You DO have to run the roller blade over thin crust pizza and quesadillas about two times, for sandwiches and waffle only once. You do NOT by any means have to “saw” your food to cut it!

Helpful hints
***Always use the protective cover when storing. Remember the blade is extra sharp.
***Not for children’s use under 12 years old.
***Don’t forget to bake your pizza on the Pampered Chef Pizza Stone.

How To Buy
***Available through Pampered Chef consultants.
***To locate a Pampered Chef consultant - 1-800-266-5522
***www.PamperedChef.com

Other small kitchen gadget reviews:
Pampered Chef Cheese Knife
Kitchenaid Whisk
Kitchenaid Can Opener

Lean and Mean W/O...494 words

Pampered Chef Family Heritage Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan

Pampered Chef Family Heritage Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan

BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL BOX Pampered Chef Family Heritage Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan by The Pampered Chef Includes Use and Care/Recipe information in Eng...

Pizza Cutter Large Blk Hndl By Chef Craft

Pizza Cutter Large Blk Hndl By Chef Craft

Pizza Cutter Large Blk Hndl
Large Pampered Chef Star Cookie Cutter 1545 - Look

Large Pampered Chef Star Cookie Cutter 1545 - Look

THIS IS FOR A NIB 8 PAMPERED CHEF STAR COOKIE CUTTER. PLEASE EMAIL WITH ANY QUESTIONS.MOST OF THE ITEMS I SELL ARE USED UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE SO THE...

All-Clad Stainless-Steel Pizza Cutter - All-Clad Specialty

All-Clad Stainless-Steel Pizza Cutter - All-Clad Specialty

Specialty Kitchen Gadgets - Professional-weight cutter with a super-sharp wheel for easily slicing through any type of pizza, from thin-crust to deep-...
CHEFS Catalog

All-Clad Stainless Steel Pizza Cutter

All-Clad Stainless Steel Pizza Cutter

All-Clad Tools are the essential tools for any professional chef or gourmet home cook. Each features the same distinctly-styled handle found on All-Cl...
cutleryandmore.com

Pampered Chef Cookie Press 16 Shape Cutters Retired 1525

Pampered Chef Cookie Press 16 Shape Cutters Retired 1525

Pampered Chef Cookie Press 16 Shape Cutters Retired #1525 NEW Includes 16 Shape Cutter Disks recipe booklet not included AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:...

Animal House Piranha Pizza Cutter

Animal House Piranha Pizza Cutter

Find slicers, choppers, and cutters at Target.com! This piranha will always carve you a slice! high density plastic handle with soft textured grip & s...

Pampered Chef Simple Additions 7 Square Vegetable Bowl, Fine China Dinnerware - Plain, White, Serve Ware

Pampered Chef - Pampered Chef Simple Additions 7 Square Vegetable Bowl - Plain, White, Serve Ware
Replacements, Ltd.

Chef Craft Pizza Cutter 20753 Stainless Steel Cutter

Chef Craft Pizza Cutter 20753 Stainless Steel Cutter

CHEF CRAFT PIZZA CUTTER 2.5 Stainless Steel cutting wheel 8 Overall length Wood handle THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!!!