Pampered Chef Quick Stir Pitcher 2 Quart Reviews

Pampered Chef Quick Stir Pitcher 2 Quart

Handy Mixing Pitcher and easy to carry!

Sep 3, 2004

Pros:easy to hold, easy to stir FREQUENTLY, easy to wash!!

Cons:Pricey at $12.50 when other brands cost less than half

The Bottom Line: Spend the money for this long lasting handy mixing pitcher; you will not be disappointed!!

Pampered Chef #2270 Quick-StirŪ Pitcher $12.50
The ingenious plunger in this exclusive 2-quart Pitcher mixes anything from frozen fruit juice concentrate to powdered drink mixes with just a pump of the handle. This unique Pitcher is great for powdered drink mixes, frozen concentrates, fruit juices, ice teas, alcoholic concoctions, or any mixtures where sediment settles to the bottom over time.

My review:
I bought this pitcher four years ago to help out a girlfriend who was a Pampered Chef consultant. I opened the box, and there was this hard acrylic pitcher with this flimsy looking lid with an even flimsier looking stirring (think windmill) mechanism at the bottom of the plunger. There is a checker board pattern that is frosted and is 3/4 the way up the pitcher. This allows for easy holding when the pitcher is sweating or your hands a re wet.

The plunger is fan shaped; that is, the stirring part that sits at the bottom of the pitcher reminds me of a ceiling fan.

What have I learned from four plus years of use? Looks can be deceiving! I have this pitcher in constant use.It perfectly mixes concentrated orange juice, powdered drink mixes, teas, mixed drinks, any frozen juices with pulp, and drinks with ice.

This pitcher is light weight and very versatile. It fits either on the door or on the shelf easily. Its lid with plunger fit on the top shelf of the dishwasher and its pitcher fits safely in the dishwasher. The handle is sturdy; my nine year old can get both hands on the handle and navigate the pitcher to the cup with ease.

My kids love the fact that the lid can either be open or turned to the strain function since they're not fans of pulp. The pitcher and lid with plunger are quite durable after being sat on, dropped constantly, and in use for the majority of four years. The only other pitcher I have that has lasted as long has been my Tupperware.

This pitcher has gone from the refridgerator to the freezer (making mixed frozen drinks) without so much as a single crack. We have taken this to the beach, parked it out back with ice and lemonade (it sweats nicely and the plunger mixes the ice around so that the whole pitcher of juice stays cold...no icky warm spots in the lemonade).

My only complaint was my initial reaction to this pitcher; it has outlasted my prediction of two weeks and came in handy mixing baby formula (the plunger makes sure that there is no residue or sediment at the bottom of the pitcher like most other pitchers). This strange looking pitcher is well worth it's price and I am now looking to buy the gallon sized one since the kids are getting older and drinking more.

I did read the review of the gallon pitcher from 2002; but I've never heard anyone else complain...and it may have been modified by now since that review was done in 2002.

Overall, I happily recommend this to parents who frequently use powdered drinks (Crystal light stirs wonderfully) and frozen or concentrate juices with or without pulp and to adults who like to have a large pitcher of mixed drink mix ready to go!

Pampered Chef Family Heritage Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan

Pampered Chef Family Heritage Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan

BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL BOX Pampered Chef Family Heritage Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan by The Pampered Chef Includes Use and Care/Recipe information in Eng...

Pampered Chef Tea Infusion Pitcher

Pampered Chef Tea Infusion Pitcher

PAMPERED CHEF Tea Infusion Pitcher ITEM #1687 New in Box Posted with eBay Mobile

Pampered Chef 4 Cup Measure & Pour Pitcher

Pampered Chef 4 Cup Measure & Pour Pitcher

You are bidding on a Pampered Chef measuring cup pitcher from an upscale CT estate. It is in like new condition and holds 4 cups. Good Luck. I purchas...

The Pampered Chef 8-inch Mini Baker

The Pampered Chef 8-inch Mini Baker

THE PAMPERED CHEF 8-INCH MINI BAKER This item is very nice it looks to be brand new, I believe this was never used.It also comes with the paperwork in...
The Pampered Chef Measure All Cup #2225

The Pampered Chef Measure All Cup #2225

The Pampered Chef Measure All Cup #2225 - Unique inner cup pushes ingredients out and self cleans outer sleeve.
Pampered Chef Simple Additions 7 Square Vegetable Bowl, Fine China Dinnerware - Plain, White, Serve Ware

Pampered Chef - Pampered Chef Simple Additions 7 Square Vegetable Bowl - Plain, White, Serve Ware
Replacements, Ltd.

Pampered Chef Outdoor Party Sticks

Pampered Chef Outdoor Party Sticks

This is a brand new set of outdoors party sticks by pampered chef in plastic. These sticks holds wine bottles and glasses for summer fun. ENJOY!!!!! P...

Cuisinart Chefs Classic Stainless 14 In Stir-Fry with Helper Handle and Glass Cover Multicolor - 726-38H

Shop for Skillets & Fry Pans from Hayneedle.com! Skip take-out tonight and create your own delicious meal with the multi-functional Cuisinart Chefs Cl...
Hayneedle

Cuisinart 726-38H Chef's Classic Stainless 14 Stir-Fry Pan w/ Helper Handle & Glass Cover

Healthful, high-heat stir-frying requires minimal oil and sears foods to seal in flavor, texture and nutrients.
Beach Camera.com

Pampered Chef Bread Tube Flower Original Box

Pampered Chef Bread Tube Flower Original Box

Pampered Chef Bread Tube Flower NEW Original Box You are bidding on what is now called 1565 Scalloped Bread Tube. This one is from 1996. New in origin...