Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl 2832 Reviews

Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl 2832

Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl

Apr 6, 2007 (Updated Apr 14, 2007)

Pros:Absolutely stunning for entertaining. Has a lid!

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: A gorgeous piece for yourself or as a gift. Great for entertaining.

I adore Pampered Chef products. Hubby and I are always more than happy to go to the parties. We consider ourselves Pampered Chef groupies. He loves to cook. I love to set a pretty table.

We were thrilled with the new Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl. The clear glass shows off your creations elegantly. The trifle bowl has a unique, removable stem that helps you easily and conveniently transport, refrigerate and store the bowl. This also gives you the option to use just the bowl if you're so inclined. So , it's like getting two items for one. It also has a lid which is an added convenience.

Unlike most trifle bowls, this has a flat bottom that keeps layers from sinking in the center. The straight clear walls let you present your decadent desserts perfectly.

The Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl has a 15-cup capacity that provides extra room to leave decorative borders and toppings untouched when you cover it with the plastic lid. Nothing fancy, just a good functional lid. The lid idea is a wonderful plus though. It protects you're food while allowing it to be seen and while you're traveling. It keeps it covered and protected.. The Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl is super for salads, desserts and as a centerpiece. It's dishwasher-safe but I prefer to hand wash it.

I not only use it to layer beautiful fruit desserts but also for a multi layered Mexican dip creation. Combine avocado, sour cream, cheese, black olives and taco chips. There's your fiesta in a bowl. Easy.

I put glass flower beads in the bottom, add some water and display my flowers in the Trifle bowl when need a special centerpiece. Tulips for Easter look fabulous in the bowl (see pic). I can float flowers in the water if I don't want to use the flowers with the stem intact. I've also made my trifle bowl look like a little Lilly pond. I put some nice stones, the water, a plastic frog and Lilly added from my pond. This was a real hit. You can buy a plastic version of a Lilly to float in your bowl. You can put sand on the bottom, colored water and float little plastic boats on top for a child's party. Try colored jello that shows beautifully in this Trifle bowl. It makes a great "ocean" and you can put jelly "fish" in before the jello sets.

Layer pound cake, whipped cream and fruit for an easy pretty dessert, layer lettuce, corn, chopped chicken, tomatoes, olives, cheese and bacon for a great Cobb salad. There are recipes available on the Pampered Chef site or buy one of the great Pampered Chef cook books.

The price is a very reasonable. $39.00 You can find a consultant on the site if you don't already know one.

According to the site you must wash prior to first use; bowl, pedestal and lid are dishwasher-safe.

Directions: Assemble food in bowl prior to placing on pedestal.
To serve, position pedestal on a flat, even surface. The side with The Pampered Chef« logo will make contact with the counter top or table. The side with no logo will contact the bottom of the filled Trifle Bowl. Securely position the filled glass bowl on the pedestal.

When I store my Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl I remove the glass bowl from the pedestal.

The site suggests removing the bowl from the pedestal prior to transporting. They tell you to position the lid on the bowl to cover foods during transport or storage. I secure that with a large industrial rubber band. You could use tape but it might leave marks temporarily.

When I transport my trifle bowl, empty or full, I always secure the pedestal to prevent spillage or breakage. I wrap mine in a towel with another smaller towel around the pedestal. I also put the whole thing in it's original box then I use the seat belt to keep it in place. This way it is totally stabilized and it does not move.

For stubborn stains the site suggests that you wash your trifle bowl with a light solution of bleach and water (1 teaspoon/5 mL bleach to 1 cup/250 mL water).

The Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl has a one-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Be sure to save your sales receipt for replacement in case of breakage. Our consultant always says put your receipts under your silverware drawer. I save mine in a file though since I have so many Pampered Chef items.I also hold on to the boxes from my Pampered Chef items.

ęThe Pampered Chef, Ltd., 2007
Made in USA

Thanks to Pogomom for providing me with this review site.

April 2007 First Review Sweepstakes Write-off

Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl

Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl.
Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl Item 2832 Sale

Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl Item 2832 Sale

Pampered Chef Clearance Sale .Discounted Prices New Trifle Bowl Item 2382. Never Opened Comes from Smoke Free, Pet Free Home. Catalog price is $40.00 ...

Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl. DFO
Trifle Bowl

Trifle Bowl

Serveware - This tall glass serving bowl gives a tantalizing view of the delicious food waiting inside! Perfect for pasta and garden salads, or layere...
CHEFS Catalog

Artland Trifle Bowl 110 Oz.

Artland Trifle Bowl 110 Oz.

110 oz. Glass Trifle Bowl Small air bubbles or tear shaped marks will likely be present in the item you receive. These bubbles do not indicate a defec...

Artland Simplicity 7.5 Trifle Bowl 82005A

Artland Simplicity 7.5 Trifle Bowl 82005A

Artland 82005A Features: -Trifle bowl.-Comes with gift box.-Capacity: 110 Ounce.-These glasses are individually formed and crafted by hand. Slight imp...
Wayfair

Pampered Chef Family Heritage Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan

Pampered Chef Family Heritage Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan

BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL BOX Pampered Chef Family Heritage Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan by The Pampered Chef Includes Use and Care/Recipe information in Eng...