Panacea Classic Sectional Fencing

Jun 14, 2009

Pros:sections, easy to set up

Cons:none noted

The Bottom Line: Measuring 30 inches wide and 37 inches in height, each section is generated as a powder coated, black steel segment having a rust resistant finish.

Panacea Classic Sectional Fencing provides quick and easy to set up and install; fencing, however, the sections are not used alone; they must be set in place using end posts which are sold separately.  Posts measuring 40 inches in length stake into soil to hold the fence sections upright.

Measuring 30 inches wide and 37 inches in height, each section is generated as a powder coated, black steel segment having a rust resistant finish.  I like that; the sectional pieces connect to each other using Panacea Garden Fence Posts; I can make my boundary as short, or long as I like and do not need to buy the whole fence at one time.  And, I like that I am able to construct my own fence without help, the posts push easily into the soil following a good rain, or watering with hose.  Posts are metal, I suppose they might be pounded using a mallet, however, I have not needed to resort to using one yet.

While I have not moved the sections in place now; I like that the posts holding the sections in place can be removed and the fencing can be moved to a new area should that be what I want, or can be added to increase size or shape of the area that is fenced.

I am putting the fencing around some of my iris planting areas to provide more stability to top heavy stems while adding to the appearance of the yard.  Most of the areas are now squares, however as the iris continue to thrive and increase I may want to change the appearance to rectangle or other conformation.  I am glad that I have the option to do so.

The sections feature a just under 4 inch opening between the slats, I suspect even Guye the dog could be kept corralled in an area by using these sections.  Height would be fine for a dachsie, he thinks he is tall, and leaps and cavorts, but I do not think he could easily clear the height.

Other pieces also available for use with these sections include the posts for staking the sections in place, and a gate available on the internet along with curved end pieces which could be used to create a more oval type barrier for the iris beds.

Panacea does offer a variety of fencing and border type wire materials, some I have in the yard, others I do not.  While I like the Panacea folding border type fencing I have; most are lighter weight than the Panacea Classic Sectional Fencing, I like the sturdiness and heft of the Classic Sections.

In time I will likely replace much of the lighter wire type border fencing with the heavier steel sections.  I am very pleased with the ones I have now.

Happy to recommend Panacea Classic Sectional Fencing.

===========================
Reviewed by Molly's Reviews
molly martin
===========================

For more product details, facts, and shipping information please check the AMAZON and Ace Hardware SEE IT button

----------------------------------------

From the Panacea site:  The Panacea GardenTM combines the smithy's ancient hand craftsmanship with modern day manufacturing methods to produce
• Innovative products
• Superior quality
• Unbeatable prices

Panacea, a family owned company in business since 1967, was initiated by Frank Paniccia. Panacea Products, with operations headquartered in Columbus, Ohio; have production plants and distribution sites located throughout North America and the Far East. The business has grown through supplying quality products to vendors and various of industries.

Panacea Products Corporation claiming Made in the USA is a producer of wire florist products & lawn & garden products including plant stands and trellises, arbors, garden fencing, hose hangers, citronella candles, hanging baskets and planters, obelisks, and plant brackets.

Some products are produced in Taiwan and are distributed by the Ohio centered firm.

PANACEA PRODUCTS CORP