Panasonic CQ-DP101U CD Player In Dash Receiver

Great Basic CD receiver unit

Dec 5, 2001

• Sound Quality:

Pros:Cost, does not skip, easy to use

Cons:Haven't found any cons yet!

The Bottom Line: You won't be sorry if you buy this Panasonic!

If you would like a high quality CD receiver for your car and would do not want to spend a lot of money on it, this would be a great model for you. If you want loads of extra features and snazzy graphics, then continue looking.

I fall into the first category. Until my old Blaupunkt radio / cassette unit stopped working, I had no idea there were so many good car stereos available in this price range. Up until then I was satisfied to use my portable CD player and a car adaptor kit. And if my cassette player hadn't broken I probably would still be using the portable CD player and the car kit. But since I needed a new receiver anyway, I decided it's time to quit messing around with the wires.

My two main concerns were cost, and finding a unit that wouldn't skip. My little car is 10 years old and does not have the smoothest ride. Although I did not want to spend a lot on this purchase, of course I want quality for my money. And I could always use this stereo in my next car if I really loved it. After reading many reviews of all brands of CD receivers, it was apparent the people who own Panasonics were very happy with their purchases. The review of this product on Crutchfield.com said some of the same technology that Panasonic uses in their more expensive models was also used in this model.

Personally I prefer a very simple looking car stereo without too many little buttons and busy graphics. This Panasonic appealed to me in that department, and looks great in my car. Although I don't like 'busy' graphics, I wouldn't mind if the graphics were a little more exciting! The display is green. The buttons change color at night. In the daytime they are blue, but at night they turn green (on the left) and red (on the right).

The sound is perfect, no complaints there. Keep in mind I only have factory speakers and I have always thought they sounded fine - I am not one of those people who get obsessed with their stereos. So take that with a grain of salt!

This stereo is so easy to use I haven't even had to consult the manual. The technician at the store installed it in 20 minutes. He said it's a great unit and he has not seen anyone come in asking for a refund.

Panasonic Cq-c5303u Vehicle Cd Receiver With Mp3/wma Playback - Brand

Panasonic Cq-c5303u Vehicle Cd Receiver With Mp3/wma Playback - Brand

North Florida's Audio / Video Choice This listing is for a brand new Panasonic CQ-C5303U Vehicle CD Receiver with MP3/WMA Playback --Highlights-- CD p...

Panasonic Cq-dp620/720 Cd Player In Dash Receiver

Panasonic Cq-dp620/720 Cd Player In Dash Receiver

New in box Panasonic CD Player and receiver Model # CQ - DP720EUC/DP620AEUC FREE! Sellers: Add a FREE map to your listings. FREE! val2160 Store

Clarion Cz101 In Dash Receiver Cd / Mp3 W/ Remote

Clarion Cz101 In Dash Receiver Cd / Mp3 W/ Remote

Powered by Frooition Pro Home About Us Shipping Returns Contact Us CLARION CZ101 Click here to view full size. Full Size Image Click to close full siz...

Jvc Kd-s13 In Dash Car Cd Player

Jvc Kd-s13 In Dash Car Cd Player

This auction is for a brand new JVC KD-S13 In Dash Car CD Player. It was never installed and is in perfect condition.Shipping price of $12 is for with...