Panasonic KX-TG1034PK 1.9 GHz Four Handsets Single Line Cordless Phone Reviews

Free Shipping FactoryOutletStore

Caller ID Problems

Dec 30, 2007
Rated Show

Pros:Easy to use. Multiple hand sets.

Cons:Caller ID does not work when connected to my fax machine.

I recently replaced my Panasonic KX-TGA270S 2.4GHz with their newer model, the DECT 6.0 KX-TG1034S.

I choose it because I had good luck with the my previous Panasonic phone, it was newer technology, and the system came with 4 handsets.

The Panasonic phones are attractive and the menu options are easy to use. The sound quality is clear with no noticeable distortion.

I have two complaints about my new phone system.

1) Caller ID only works if the main unit is plugged directly into the phone jack. I have a home office and use one phone line for my fax and phone, which requires my answering machine to be plugged into the fax machine, so I currently do not have Caller ID. My previous Panasonic system was able to display Caller ID when connected to the same fax machine.

2) I set up the main unit and all the remote phones in exactly the same locations, but now the phone in our bedroom is out of range. I had no problem with the range of my previous Panasonic system.

Panasonic KX-TG1034S, DECT 6.0 Technology (1.9GHz), Interference-Free & Wide Range, 30 more Battery life, Increased Clarity / Enhanced Security, Expan...
FactoryOutletStore