Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ100 14.1 MP Digital Camera - Black Reviews

Mar 20, 2007

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:Excellent camera, zoom, professional quality photos

Cons:battery life

The Bottom Line: A wonderful camera and excellent investment.

This camera is amazing. I have all the fun stuff a pro needs but with the ease of a point and shot camera.

The zoom is amazing and the stablizer helps you to capture those far zoomed images without blur. How many cameras do you see nowadays with a 12x optical zoom ontop of a 32x digital zoom. It's crazy how close you can get to your subject without invaiding thier space. This comes in super handy at concerts, zoos and many other places.

The colors always come out amazing and the options of black and white and cool or warm are always fun to play with.

Another thing I love is that you can add on a flash to this camera giving you even more options of use. I just recently pruchased an external flash and the quality of some of my pictures have greatly improved.

The only negative I can list is the battery life. A battery usually only last me about 2 hours so I am forced to carry around spare when we attend longer events. It would be nice if it would at least last 4 hours so you would only need two a day. Anymore I usually carry all 5, yes 5, batteries when we got to something important.

I also must add that I HATED the software that came with this camera. I quickly uninstalled it from my computer because it was such a hassle to use.

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Easy Enough for Anyone to Use

0.20x and 3.7x Lens Bundle for Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ100 DMC-FZ40 DMC-FZ45 This Kit Includes the Following Brand New Items: Opteka HD 0.20X Profession...