-70%
Panasonic NN-H765 1200 Watts Microwave Oven Reviews

Panasonic NN-H765 1200 Watts Microwave Oven

Free Shipping Office Depot

Panasonic Microwave Oven: Hands Down, It's a 2 Thumbs Up

Jul 10, 2012 (Updated Jul 10, 2012)

Pros:inverter technology for an even cook, effective and convienent defrost button, relatively cheap

Cons:Cheap construction, weak door opening button

The Bottom Line: This is a good microwave; it has a sufficient amount of power to cook any type of food to perfection, maybe it's not the best but it's convenient and effective.

Before I write to you about how great the Panasonic NN-H765 microwave oven is, let me just say I'm microwaving some oatmeal right now. As it comes out of the microwave, the microwave safe bowl is so hot I can't handle it and the oatmeal is steaming so much I'm afraid to mix it with the milk I poured in. 1200 Watts is plenty of power to cook any meal to steaming hot perfection, just make sure you let your meal sit for a few minutes to avoid 1st degree burns.

PROS:

1) This microwave has a 15 inch turntable that ensures an even cook to your food, while also containing one touch sensor buttons to adjust the power level and calculate accurate cooking time.

2) It uses inverter technology, meaning instead of using short bursts of power, the microwave adjusts the power automatically for a constant cook.

3) The turbo defrost option is hands down a five star option: You can cook thaw meat or any frozen food without having any burnt spots or a cold inside.

4) The operation overall is very quiet (Sounds like a person humming)

5) The Sensor Reheat option is convenient. Any time you forget your plate of anything chicken, turkey, vegetables, etc. just press reheat and the microwave does the work for you (without overcooking I might add).

6) 1.6 cubic feet of space is plenty of room for any large platter or dinner plate.

CONS:

1) The construction quality seems cheap and the door opening button seems weak (like I'm going to crack it).

2) Cleaning isn't easy, when food is stuck get the scrub brush and some elbow grease and get to work. A protected polymer interior isn't the most user-friendly cleaning surface; food gets burnt to the top of the microwave once in a while.

This microwave versus my old Kenmore microwave is the inverter technology for an even cook, the volume is significantly lower, defrost is simple and is very effective and safe for even the most sensitive foods.

I always wanted to try a sensor microwave oven, after using many conventional microwaves, I was very disappointed and ready to move on to a better microwave. It is reasonably priced with great features. I bought it on amazon.com and I don't regret clicking the "proceed to checkout" button. The Panasonic NN-H765 has my stamp of approval, it's a solid microwave oven.

All categories Click here to view full size. Full Size Image Click to close full size. Panasonic NN-H765BF 1.6 Cu. Ft. Microwave (Black) #:NN-H765BF 1...

Panasonic NNH765WF Microwave Oven
Office Depot
enjoy faster cooking times with 1250 watts high power microwave inverter technology delivers a seamless stream of cooking power advanced inverter turb...
Panasonic
Payment Shipping Returns Contact Panasonic Inverter 1.6 cubic foot Countertop Microwave - Black NNH765BF President John F. Kennedy once wrote, We must...
MODEL- NN-H765WF VENDOR- PANASONIC CONSUMER FEATURES- 1.6 cu ft Microwave- White Panasonic has succeeded in evolving Turbo Defrost, which allows you t...
Panasonic NN-H765BF Genius 1.6 cuft 1250 Watt Sensor Microwave w/Inverter Technology,Black Features:Family size 1.6 cuft capacity and 1250 Watts of Hi...