Panasonic Microwave Oven: Hands Down, It's a 2 Thumbs Up
Jul 10, 2012 (Updated Jul 10, 2012)
a Very Helpful Review
by the Epinions community
Before I write to you about how great the Panasonic NN-H765 microwave oven is, let me just say I'm microwaving some oatmeal right now. As it comes out of the microwave, the microwave safe bowl is so hot I can't handle it and the oatmeal is steaming so much I'm afraid to mix it with the milk I poured in. 1200 Watts is plenty of power to cook any meal to steaming hot perfection, just make sure you let your meal sit for a few minutes to avoid 1st degree burns.
Recommend this product?
1) This microwave has a 15 inch turntable that ensures an even cook to your food, while also containing one touch sensor buttons to adjust the power level and calculate accurate cooking time.
2) It uses inverter technology, meaning instead of using short bursts of power, the microwave adjusts the power automatically for a constant cook.
3) The turbo defrost option is hands down a five star option: You can cook thaw meat or any frozen food without having any burnt spots or a cold inside.
4) The operation overall is very quiet (Sounds like a person humming)
5) The Sensor Reheat option is convenient. Any time you forget your plate of anything chicken, turkey, vegetables, etc. just press reheat and the microwave does the work for you (without overcooking I might add).
6) 1.6 cubic feet of space is plenty of room for any large platter or dinner plate.
1) The construction quality seems cheap and the door opening button seems weak (like I'm going to crack it).
2) Cleaning isn't easy, when food is stuck get the scrub brush and some elbow grease and get to work. A protected polymer interior isn't the most user-friendly cleaning surface; food gets burnt to the top of the microwave once in a while.
This microwave versus my old Kenmore microwave is the inverter technology for an even cook, the volume is significantly lower, defrost is simple and is very effective and safe for even the most sensitive foods.
I always wanted to try a sensor microwave oven, after using many conventional microwaves, I was very disappointed and ready to move on to a better microwave. It is reasonably priced with great features. I bought it on amazon.com and I don't regret clicking the "proceed to checkout" button. The Panasonic NN-H765 has my stamp of approval, it's a solid microwave oven.
Read more product reviews on Panasonic NN-H765 1200 Watts Microwave Oven
Write a Review
Amount Paid (US$): 135
Share this product review with your friends