Panasonic SC-DK10 Home Theater System Reviews

Panasonic SC-DK10 Home Theater System

Awesome Yet Pricey

Jun 19, 2002 (Updated Jun 19, 2002)

Pros:Excellent Sound at low volume levels; lots of features; Nice Looking

Cons:Lack of Clock to be on ALL THE TIME;lack of AM/FM Presets on Unit itself

The Bottom Line: Can't Go Wrong if paying under $300!

This unit would never be described as a disappointment; It's not as powerful as some others but a wonderful unit nonetheless; Great for a spare room or for a Small Entertainment Center or Apartment; Can Compete with some big boys perhaps! Plays DVD's and MP3's without any problems! Just a Tad Pricey for the POWER. What more can I say. They're looking for me to write more. Wish I can review THIS site.They are still not satisfied with the length of my review so I'm just writing this stuff in here.This unit would never be described as a disappointment; It's not as powerful as some others but a wonderful unit nonetheless; Great for a spare room or for a Small Entertainment Center or Apartment; Can Compete with some big boys perhaps! Plays DVD's and MP3's without any problems! Just a Tad Pricey for the POWER. What more can I say. They're looking for me to write more. Wish I can review THIS site.They are still not satisfied with the length of my review so I'm just writing this stuff in here.

Panasonic SC-HTB550 Home Theater System

Package Contents:; SC-BTT490 Home Theater System; Remote Control Panasonic SC-BTT490 5.1 3D Home Theater System - 1000 W RMS - Blu-ray Disc Player is ...
Office Depot

Panasonic DVD Home Theater System SC-XH170
Panasonic - SC-XH170 DVD Home Cinema System, 1080p Upconversion with HDMI, 1000W Total Out

Panasonic SC-XH170 DVD Home Cinema System, 1080p Upconversion with HDMI, 1000W Total Output Power, USB Playback, 30 Tuner Presets The Panasonic SC-XH1...
Adorama

Panasonic SC-XH170 Energy Star 5.1-Channel 1000-Watt DVD Home Theater System
Panasonic SC-BTT190 Energy Star 5.1-Channel 1000-Watt Full HD 3D Blu-Ray Home Theater System (2013 Model)

Features: Brand Name : Panasonic Model : SC-BTT190 Output Wattage : 1000 Watts Built In Decoder : Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus/ DolbyTrueHD, Dolb...