Papermate 65000: Clickster Mechanical Pencil (071641650008) Reviews

Papermate 65000: Clickster Mechanical Pencil (071641650008)

+$9.95 shipping Office Depot

The Clickster

Sep 14, 2008 (Updated Sep 14, 2008)

Pros:easy clicking, good look and feel, cheap

Cons:not durable, not better then any other pencil

The Bottom Line: I would recomend to my college buddies but if you need something of higher quality this is not for you

I have found mechanical pencils to be superior to normal wooden pencils in many aspects, you don't need to sharpen them, they last longer, they are refillable, and they just look better. The papermate Clickster 65000 mechanical pencil does all of these things.

<b>Good Lead</b>
The good thing about this pencil is that you don't have to get up from your chair when writing a paper. If your lead should become short just one or two clicks and you are off again on your writing experience.

<b>Looks</b>
The Clickster is far superior to the wooden pencil when it comes to looks. It comes in multiple colors and shapes and gives you the sense that you are in the modern world and not the 1800's.

<b>Refill<b/>
The clickster is on the same level with refilling that every other mechanical pencil is on. If you run out simply pop the eraser and put new led into it. This is neither a plus nor a minus for this as all mechanical pencils are built this way.

<b>Thoughts</b>
The Papermate Clickster is not an oh my gosh, gotta have it mechanical pencil. It performs well enough and looks good. But thats it. So if you need cheap pencils for college or just something to doodle with this is the pencil for you.

Slim, stylish design Easy side-click lead advance allows for smooth, continuous writing. Write uninterrupted thanks to an innovative side advance mech...
Office Depot