Papermate 70626: White Pearl Eraser (50071641706267) Reviews

Papermate 70626: White Pearl Eraser (50071641706267)

Free Shipping Shoplet.com
+$15.85 shipping OfficeSuperSavers
+$6.54 shipping Walmart.com

Papermate Pink Pearl Erasers are a lifesaver!

Apr 15, 2008

Pros:Easy to clean, Smug free, long lasting, effective, good size

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: The Pink Pearl is practical

I am currently taking a math class and I have found that I erase a lot! When I noticed that the erasers on my pencils were rubbed until they were gone, I knew I needed something else. I went to the store and bought these Papermate Pink Peal Erasers. These erasers are made from non-hazardous elastomer compound and they have become very helpful to me while erasing

Size
These medium sized erasers are perfect size to grab and to keep a hold of. They are very easy to grip

Effective Erasing
I am very impressed with how well these erasers erase and how quickly they erase. You can use these erasers almost effortlessly and the led you erase will be completely gone. You don't have to worry about your tough erasing ripping your paper because those days are over! The Papermate Pink Pearl Eraser is pliable and soft!

Long Lasting
Even with all of the erasing I have done I have found that they last so long! This pack of three is great but you don't need three to last you a short time. Three of these erasers will last a long time. Also, they do not rip themselves!

Smug Free
Unlike some erasers, the Pink Pearl will not make black smug marks when you are erasing led from your paper!

Easy to clean
When your eraser becomes a little dark from all of the erasing you can simply swipe it along tough industrial carpet and it will rub the black spots right off and give you a clean eraser.

I love having these erasers especially since I am in school and need to do a lot of erasing in math once again. I recommend these erasers to anyone! They are best for school, homes and businesses!

Quality Park R4492 Open Side Envelope, Plain, 18 Sub, 12x16x2, White, 100/Carton Envelopes made of DuPont Tyvek won't rip, tear or puncture. Much stro...
OfficeSuperSavers
The Quality Park Tyvek Booklet Expansion Mailer delivers the best possible protection at a shipping-cost-saving weight. Inserting and removing content...
Quality Park QUAR4492 Expandable Tyvek mailer delivers the best possible protection at a shipping-cost-saving weight. Inserting and removing contents ...
Shoplet.com

Expandable Tyvek mailer delivers the best possible protection at a shipping-cost-saving weight. Inserting and removing contents is easy because of its...
iBuyOfficeSupply.com