Sanford Papermate Stick Pens Pen

PaperMate Stick Pens - "Ink on Demand"

Mar 8, 2007 (Updated Mar 9, 2007)

Pros:Affordable, Reliable, Slim Barrel Design

Cons:Basic PaperMate Stick Pens do not come with comfort grips.

The Bottom Line: The PaperMate Stick Pens are quality pens for an inexpensive price.

How many times have you been in the midst of writing something very important and your pen decides it just doesn't want to write anymore? I have had this happen to me on numerous occasions in the past. PaperMate Stick Pens have proven to be reliable pens for me. Eventually all pens will run out of ink and need to be refilled or replaced, but PaperMate Stick Pens seem to always give me ink on demand.

Price, Packaging and Locating

You can expect to pay less than $1.25 for a pack of 10 pens. The 10 pens will be packaged in sealed plastic. You can locate PaperMate Stick Pens in drug stores and grocery stores but you will find them at a lower price if you shop for them at a variety retail store such as Wal-mart or Target. Larger quantity packages are also available at office supply stores.

Pen Details

The PaperMate Stick Pens are ball point pens that come in fine or medium point. The package will clearly state if the pens in question are fine or medium point. Since these pens are the ball point style the ink will not thin out while writing. Instead the ink tends to stay the same consistency while writing. The ink flow is steady as it transfers to your paper from the rotating ball. I am not fond of fine point pens, so I purchased the medium point blue pens. Writing with the medium ball point PaperMate Stick Pens gives you a bold blue color, even on glossy surfaces. Thanks to fellow epinionator nc10 I checked this out using a 4x6 sheet of HP photo paper and it worked like a champ!

The PaperMate Stick Pens are available in black, blue and red. The barrels of the pen are the same color as the ink they write.

The design of the barrel is slim and fits comfortably in your hand. Unfortunately the basic PaperMate Stick Pens do not have the comfort grip. I personally don't care for the comfort grip, but I am sure there are many that do.

The PaperMate Stick Pens are disposable and cannot be refilled with ink. However, they are inexpensive enough that this doesn't present a problem.

How long can a PaperMate Pen Write Before Running Out of Ink?

Just as with any pen, the amount of ink in PaperMate Pens is never the exact same. www.PaperMate.com states "The amount of ink in each pen can vary. Some Paper Mate ballpoint pens can write up to 1.5 miles worth of writing!" That is a lot of ink!

Final Thought

Anyone that would be satisfied with a simple standard ball point pen that is reliable would benefit from PaperMate Stick Pens.

**This review was moved to the appropriate destination on March 9, 2007. I have written over 300 epinions and never thought to look in the details section to make sure that I had the right product. I just read the product title. Special thanks to fellow epinionator dlstewart for pointing out this oversight to me.**

Sanford 1760301 InkJoy 300 Stick Pen, Black Ink, Medium, Dozen

Sanford 1760301 InkJoy 300 Stick Pen, Black Ink, Medium, Dozen

InkJoy 300 Stick Pen, Black Ink, Medium, Dozen
PAPERMATE ERASERMATE PEN BLACK

PAPERMATE ERASERMATE PEN BLACK

Ink is pressurized, allowing you to write at any angle for complete versatility. Technology advanced erasable ink allows you to write like a ballpoint...
Sanford Papermate Pink Pearl Erasers - Large - 101 - Bx/72

Sanford Papermate Pink Pearl Erasers - Large - 101 - Bx/72

Payment | Shipping | Additional Information | Policies SANFORD Papermate Pink Pearl Erasers - Large - #101 - bx/72 Click to View Image Album Sanford/P...

Sanford 8440152 Point Guard Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Green Ink, Medium, Dozen

Point Guard Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Green Ink, Medium, Dozen
Sanford 1766482 InkJoy 300 Stick Pen, Black Ink, Fine, Dozen

Sanford 1766482 InkJoy 300 Stick Pen, Black Ink, Fine, Dozen

InkJoy 300 Stick Pen, Black Ink, Fine, Dozen
Papermate Stick Pen with Cap - 500 / Case

Papermate Stick Pen with Cap - 500 / Case

This pen will be a handy writing utensil when guests are making your rooms their home away from home. Comes with a cap to prolong the life of the pen ...
The WEBstaurant Store
Sanford 1766484 InkJoy 300 Stick Pen, Blue Ink, Fine, Dozen

Sanford 1766484 InkJoy 300 Stick Pen, Blue Ink, Fine, Dozen

InkJoy 300 Stick Pen, Blue Ink, Fine, Dozen
Sanford 89061 Point Guard Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Assorted Ink, Medium, 8 per Set

Point Guard Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Assorted Ink, Medium, 8 per Set
Sanford 74423 Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Assorted Ink, Medium, Dozen

Sanford 74423 Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Assorted Ink, Medium, Dozen

Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Assorted Ink, Medium, Dozen
Sanford 8450152 Point Guard Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Purple Ink, Medium, Dozen

Point Guard Flair Porous Point Stick Pen, Purple Ink, Medium, Dozen