Parmalat Long Life Whole Milk 3 Pack of 8 Floz Containers 24 Floz

Parmalat Whole Milk..

Feb 26, 2008 (Updated Oct 8, 2009)

Pros:Doesn't require refrigeration until after opened.

Cons:No cons really.

The Bottom Line: I highly recommend keeping this product on hand especially during hurricane season.

I love this stuff! I purchase it sometimes in the One Quart size for my tea, and to share with my 23 month old toddler. I also purchase it in the 8 oz containers which come three to a package, and look like little juice boxes and even come with a straw. They are small enough, and light enough for my 23 month old toddler to grab on to, and she has learned to make minimal mess with them. I can pour them into a juice bottle if I want to make sure she won't make a mess.

Shelf Life

Most of the time I can find this product with at least a 4 month shelf life or better. I tend to keep this product stocked up in both the little 8 oz and then in the quart. If your purchasing in the quart, there is a nice plastic flip top lid. I keep it on hand because I am very forgetful when I am out shopping with three children! I always seem to forget the milk. I normally purchase my milk last because it is cold, and I usually have a lot of other things to purchase before purchasing my cold items. Normally the baby is lively and moody. She hates shopping in the Walmart Supercenter because she wants to get out of her grocery basket and run and play in everything. So by the time I have finished with my other shopping she is READY to LEAVE.

Normally when I spot the Parmalat I will stock up. Not only because I forget to purchase regular milk many of times, its because during hurricane season I went a month without electric once. I don't ever want to be without milk or a way to keep it fresh. At that time you couldn't find a generator anywhere. I tend to stock up on things that can keep without refrigeration.

Also, my other two children seem to go through the gallon milk so fast, and I am always out of milk when I go to give some to the baby. It gets frustrating because she may wake up in the middle of the night, and I might be out of milk. I can always go to the back of my pantry and have milk on stock. My other two children won't drink Parmalat, so it is a sure bet it will always be on hand for the baby. My two older children won't even try the Parmalat, they don't think milk should come out of a box..lol.

Taste

I actually like the taste of the Parmalat, whether it be in the whole milk version, or the lighter version. This milk tastes like warm milk my mother used to make for me when I was a child before bedtime. It has that slightly cooked taste. I love that. This milk tastes great cold, warm, or even hot. I love it in cream soups, my teas, and in most things I would use milk for. It has a creamier taste than regular whole milk in my opinion.

Cost

My goodness, I am paying over 5 dollars for a regular gallon of whole milk, so everything out there is expensive. I can get 3 8oz packs for around $2.50, and for some reason I caught the One quart on sale for only $1.50 this week. Normally it is much higher. It pays to shop around.

Nutritional Facts

Contact Info

1-888-727=6252

www.farmlanddairies.com

Other notes

You do have to refrigerate this product after opening, and use this product within 7 days of opening.

Overall

I highly recommend this milk, and my toddler loves it as much as I do. 5 stars here.

Candy Reviews:

Review on Junior Mints: Mint And Chocolate Bliss!
Hersheys: Come on You can Do BETTER than THIS!!
Chuckles: Reminds me of My Childhood
Charleston Chew: Try them Frozen
Caramello, for my Caramel fix
Baby Ruth, Right Idea Just Lacking
My Thoughts on the 5th Avenue Bar
Reese's White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup: Now We're Talking!
Ice Breakers Sugarless Sour Candies: Can't believe their sugar-free!!
M&M's Peanut Butter: Harder to Find
Snickers: A Wonderful Treat *WHEN* they are Fresh
Butterfinger Crisp: Something is missing..
Skittles Original: Save the Red Ones for Me..lol

Tazo Tea Awake Black
Bag of Fat Bubble Tea Straws
Instant Thai Tea
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime
Gohyah Tea (Bitter Melon Tea)
Good Earth Chai Tea, Decaffeinated, Tea Bags
KitchenAid Strainer

Parmalat Whole Milk 1 Qt (Pack of 12)

Parmalat Whole Milk 1 Qt (Pack of 12)

Parmalat Whole Milk 1 Qt (Pack of 12) - Parmalat Whole Milk 1 Qt (Pack of 12)
Parmalat Milk 2% Fat Quart 32-Ounce (Pack of 12)

Parmalat Milk 2% Fat Quart 32-Ounce (Pack of 12)

Parmalat Milk 2% Fat Quart 32-Ounce (Pack of 12) - Parmalat 2% Reduced Fat Milk Vitamin A & D.Real .38% Less Fat Than Whole Milk.Grade A UHT.One Quart...
Parmalat Fat Free Milk Carton 32 Fl Oz 6 Pack

Parmalat Fat Free Milk Carton 32 Fl Oz 6 Pack

Parmalat Fat Free Milk Carton 32 Fl Oz 6 Pack - Parmalat Fat Free Milk 1 Qt
Milk 2% Reduced Fat Milk 1 Quart 946 Ml Liquid Real Dairy Cows Milk Parmalat Usa

CharleneMyers Store Real Cows Milk Quart 2% Reduced Fat Vitamin A D Shelf Stable Milk Good 6 Months At Room Temp Must Be Refrigerated After Opened FRE...

Parmalat Milk Skim Quart 32-Ounce (Pack of 12)

Parmalat Milk Skim Quart 32-Ounce (Pack of 12)

Parmalat Milk Skim Quart 32-Ounce (Pack of 12) - Parmalat Fat Free Milk Vitamin A&D.Grade A UHT.Real .One Quart.
Parmalat 2% Reduced Fat Milk 32 Fl OZ

Parmalat 2% Reduced Fat Milk 32 Fl OZ

Parmalat 2% Reduced Fat Milk 32 Fl OZ - 2% reduced fat milk UHT shelf-stable milk contains the essential nuturients our body needs everyday such as Ca...