Pearl Continental Lahore

My Stay at PC Lahore

Jan 13, 2011

Pros:Location, Rooms, Bathrooms, Staff, Security

Cons:Noise, Expensive

The Bottom Line: I have stayed at several hotels in Lahore and I would definitely recommend PC Lahore because it provides an unparalled environment for a luxurious stay.

I've had the honour of staying over twice at Pearl Continental Lahore. The first time, I was visiting Lahore with my family and it was an absolute delight to stay there. We enjoyed the comfortable rooms in the old wing for three nights. The second time, my friends and I stayed in the equally luxurious new wing.

I chose PC because of its name. PC is considered amongst the best hotels in Pakistan and I wanted to experience true luxury, which was offered beyond any doubt.

Besides the well-furnished rooms, what I found most impressive was the spaciousness of the attached bathrooms. Many five star hotels overlook the importance of walking space in the bathroom, and it was refreshing to see PC Lahore did not follow suit. The hotel lobby is extensive and grand, and you can eat just about any kind of food imaginable without having to leave the premises of the hotel. PC Lahore is located on the main Mall Road, which is very close to many landmarks including Lahore Zoo and Badshahi Mosque. Security wise, the hotel is amongst one of the most protected sites in the country. The staff is friendly, efficient and well trained.

However, if you get a road-view room, traffic noise can be an issue. Also, it takes around fifteen minutes to get through the hotel security, which can be a hassle at times. Large groups of students tend to stay at PC Lahore so if you're there at the wrong time, you might get very annoyed.