Click to see larger image
Peg Perego Pliko P3 Classico Chesapeake Umbrella Stroller
(53 Epinions reviews)
Epinions Product Rating:
Great stroller, but not perfect
Mar 24, 2007
Review by pinkpoodle17
Rated a Very Helpful Review
User Rating: Excellent
Ease of Use:
Pros:Lightweight, easy one hand fold
Cons:Not a super smooth ride, bad under carriage storage. No full reclining seat
The Bottom Line: Has a lot of great features, but do your research and make sure it is the stroller for you.
I purchased the Pliko stroller as a travel system with the Peg Primo Viaggio car seat.
Recommend this product?
Let me start with the postives...
1. It is nice looking. The fabric is nice and I loved the bright colors.
2. It has an easy/one hand fold. I was able to hold my son in one arm and fold the stroller with the other.
3. It is lightweight. At around 16 lbs. I was able to lift it up my front steps while holding my son.
4. Great turning radius.
5. The handles are adjustable. Excellent for taller people.
6. Awesome sunshade. It pulled almost all the way down and offered great protection from the sun.
7. I liked that it was part of a travel system with the carseat.
Reasons I sold this carriage and bought a Bugaboo....
1. A semi-smooth ride, but not smooth enough. I live in the city, and needed a carriage the will go over bumps, cracks, bricks and cobblestone with ease.
2. It is not true one hand steering. Although I can steer this stroller with one hand, it is not very easy to do.
3. Underbasket storage stinks! The only time I put anything underneath the stroller, the bag ripped. I did speak to customer service and they sent a new one.
4. Seat doesn't recline all the way.
Amount Paid (US$): 279
Age Range of Child: 0 to 12 Months
Share this product review with your friends
Peg Perego Pliko Mini Stroller in Fire Brand New! The lightweight stroller that stands up alone when folded. Boundless freedom thanks to the compact s...
One-hand quick, easy, and compact fold. Adjustable leg and back rest Large, handy storage basket for all the necessities Telescoping handles for...
You can do it all with the 2012 Peg Perego Pliko Mini Stroller there are no limits to your all terrain adventures. Folds up in a jiffy. Now the 2012 P...
It's the youngest in the family, but it stands on its own. Boundless freedom thanks to the compact size, lightness and great practicality. The sky is...
Peg Perego Pliko Mini Stroller in Neon Brand New! The lightweight stroller that stands up alone when folded. Boundless freedom thanks to the compact s...
Find baby strollers at Target.com! The new pliko mini offers boundless freedom thanks to the compact size, lightweight (only 11 pounds) and great prac...
Peg Perego IPKR28US35RO49 Features: -Stroller. -Pliko collection. -Color: Fire-True Red. -Lightweight feature. -Stands alone when folded. -One hand f...
Color: Geranium Peg Perego IPSD30US34GT73GT13 The Switch Four closes easily without the seat or with the seat attached in either stroller or carriage...
Peg Perego Pliko Four Child Tray The Pliko Four Child's Tray is a great accessory to add to your Pliko Four stroller. The child tray can hold your chi...