User Rating: Excellent
Ease of Use:
Pros:Lightweight, easy one hand fold
Cons:Not a super smooth ride, bad under carriage storage. No full reclining seat
The Bottom Line: Has a lot of great features, but do your research and make sure it is the stroller for you.
I purchased the Pliko stroller as a travel system with the Peg Primo Viaggio car seat.
Recommend this product?
Let me start with the postives...
1. It is nice looking. The fabric is nice and I loved the bright colors.
2. It has an easy/one hand fold. I was able to hold my son in one arm and fold the stroller with the other.
3. It is lightweight. At around 16 lbs. I was able to lift it up my front steps while holding my son.
4. Great turning radius.
5. The handles are adjustable. Excellent for taller people.
6. Awesome sunshade. It pulled almost all the way down and offered great protection from the sun.
7. I liked that it was part of a travel system with the carseat.
Reasons I sold this carriage and bought a Bugaboo....
1. A semi-smooth ride, but not smooth enough. I live in the city, and needed a carriage the will go over bumps, cracks, bricks and cobblestone with ease.
2. It is not true one hand steering. Although I can steer this stroller with one hand, it is not very easy to do.
3. Underbasket storage stinks! The only time I put anything underneath the stroller, the bag ripped. I did speak to customer service and they sent a new one.
4. Seat doesn't recline all the way.
Amount Paid (US$): 279
Age Range of Child: 0 to 12 Months