-36%

Pentel Bk91-A R.S.V.P. Ballpoint Pen

+$6.85 shipping OfficeSuperSavers

RSVP ASAP - The Pentel RSVP Ballpoint Medium Black Ink Pen

Feb 27, 2006

Pros:smooth writing, reliable performance, economical

Cons:They keep walking away!!!

The Bottom Line: This is a nice choice for a sensible writing tool with both reliability and affordability.

Pentel RSVP Medium Black Ink Pen

A great pen for me!…………………….:

I have tried many pens over the years all in a search to find the perfect combination of affordability and reliability. I fill out a lot of contracts on an almost daily basis and needed a pen that could stand up to heavy use and go through triplicate forms with ease as well as be cost effective.

Description of this Pentel pen……………….:

The pen itself is about 5 Ύ inches long without its top on and about 6 Ό inches with it on. The Pentel RSVP Medium Ink Pen has a thicker barrel than a traditional cheaper stick pen which makes it easier to grip. In addition to the nice solid feel of the barrel, this pen is equipped with a wonderful rubber-like grip right where my two fingers tend to rest when writing. The rubbery strip is about an inch long and has gripping indentations for less slippage. It also coordinates with the color of the ink in the pen so it easy for me to recognize a black pen versus a blue or red pen quickly.

This pen has some nice features! The tip of the pen is made with stainless steel and produces a nice smooth line. I have not ever noticed any clumping in the ink when writing. The top is also clear and features a clip for attaching the pen to a notebook. The cap is nice because it is long enough to cover the rubber grip which protects it from getting dirty in the bottom of my purse or car.

The barrel on this particular style is clear to make it easy to determine when ink is low and refills are available separately.

Why I like and don’t like about this pen………….

I think this pen is really great! It writes smoothly and boldly enough for me that it not only goes through the triplicate forms, but also is bold enough to be faxed a dozen times and not lose its clarity. Pentel RSVP helps me get my contracts done clearly and legibly the first time so that I don’t have to bother my clients with details later. Other pens in the past have failed me by not showing up on a copy machine or not faxing very well.

I rely on the duplicates in my check book to keep track of the checks I have written. Nothing has been more frustrating for me than to go back to the book and see that I can not read the duplicate. It was always frustrating for me and now it does not happen anymore. This pen is very reliable for me.

I like the smooth writing results I get from this little pen! I don’t get the gunky globs that other pens have plagued me with and my contracts stay clean. The ink flows smoothly and doesn’t skip parts of the paper like other pens have done.

I like that Pentel RSVP pens are reasonably priced because nine times out of ten, the client walks with my pen! I should see if I can get these customized for cheap advertising! At about $10.00 for a box of twelve, these fit my office supply budget nicely.

The ink flows so smoothly that if I am lazy and leave the cap off of the pen, I end up with ink markings on my arm, my nose, shirt, car, you name it. I know this is not the pen’s fault, but it irritates me to look at my face in the mirror at the end of a day and not know how long that dab of ink has been on my cheek. The lesson learned here is don’t be lazy and put the cap on! The interesting part about that is even when I have left the caps off of these pens, the ink still flows out nicely. It’s a good pen!

Website Information:

Sidenote -

Pentel has made the RSVP pen in a variety of styles so that there is a pen for everyone in this line. They have even made them with gel ink! This ball point pen is made in a variety of colors which include violet, blue, sky blue, pink, red, green and my trusty black. They make this pen in a retractable version and also with different barrel dιcor options.

Lastly -

This is a great reliable low cost pen! It comes in a variety of different options and has served me well!

Pentel BK91A R.S.V.P. Ballpoint Pens, Medium Point, 1.0 mm, Black Ink, Clear Barrel, 1 Dozen This pen offers exceptional balance, comfort and control ...
OfficeSuperSavers
Pentel BK91A Ballpoint Pen, Medium Point, Black Ink/Clear Barrel PENBK91A Stick ballpoint pens feature an ergonomic barrel design with a soft, latex-f...

PRODUCT DETAILS Medium point, 1.0 mm Black Produces smooth and consistent lines Ergonomic barrel design with soft rubber ComfortZone grip Clear barrel...
R.S.V.P.(r) Pen, Stick, Point Size 1.0 mm, Point Type Medium, Ink Color Violet, Barrel Material Rubberized Plastic, Barrel Color Translucent, LatexFre...
Zoro
R.S.V.P.(r) Pen, Stick, Point Size 1.0 mm, Point Type Medium, Ink Color Black, Barrel Material Plastic, Barrel Color Translucent, LatexFree Comfort Zo...
Zoro