Pepsi Cola Reviews

Pepsi Cola

ratings (2 Epinions reviews)

Coke is Not My Drug Of Choice - Pepsi Is

Oct 16, 2011

Pros:like it, cheap drink, caffeine

Cons:empty calories, not good for you

The Bottom Line: I love my Pepsi and will continue to enjoy it.

I know there are people out there that say there is no difference between Coke and Pepsi. I disagree. I think there is a huge taste difference between the two. I have always enjoyed Pepsi over Coke. Personally I will go to a fast food joint because they serve Pepsi and not Coke. Really I wish it was something I could give up as I know I drink way to much Pepsi but I have yet to conquer that addiction.

Pepsi is a brown carbonated beverage. Pepsi comes in many different containers and sizes. I prefer the 12 ounce aluminum cans but more often purchase the two liter bottles because they often have coupons for these which makes for free or cheap Pepsi. Free, cheap or regular price, I will always buy Pepsi over Coke or any other type of cola drink.

Not only is Pepsi a refreshing beverage but it can be used in cooking. Pepsi is the secret ingredient in my barbeque sauce. I have also used it to cook pot roasts.

A serving size of Pepsi is eight ounce. A two liter bottle contains eight servings. A serving of Pepsi has 100 calories with 20 mg of sodium and 28 g of total carbs all from sugar.

The ingredients in Pepsi are carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, caramel color, sugar, phosphoric acid, caffeine, citric acid, and natural flavors. I have taken the nutritional information and ingredients from the bottle of Pepsi. These items may change so please read the label before purchasing.

The Pepsi 2 liter bottle has a red, white and blue label and comes in a clear plastic bottle that is recyclable.

Unfortunately Pepsi is not good for you. It is empty calories with a lot of carbs and sugars. It also almost has a burning sensation when you drink it. It really isn't thirst quenching but I love it just the same.

I love a cold glass of Pepsi. I like when it is ice cold and I don’t have to add ice. I can drink Pepsi with ice but prefer it without. If I have ice in my Pepsi I like drinking it with a stray. My son likes Pepsi at room temperature. I have tried it at room temperature but prefer not to drink it that way.

If you come to my house you will always see a bottle or two of Pepsi on the door of my refrigerator.  I like the 2 liter bottles because they fit nicely on the side door of my refrigerator.

I like the caffeine kick from Pepsi. I don’t drink coffee or tea so Pepsi is my vice. I drink Pepsi at all hours of the day and night. Yes I am sipping on a Pepsi as I am sitting here writing this.

You can find Pepsi 2 liter bottles at grocery stores, convenience stores and stores like Wal-Mart. The price varies depending in where you purchase it. The cheapest I have found the 2 liter bottle is at Wal-Mart for $1.25 regular price. Pepsi often goes on sale for $1.00 a bottle. Pepsi also puts coupons out which makes for free or very cheap Pepsi when it is on sale. Pepsi can be found in the aisles with other soft drinks. Pepsi is often also served in as a fountain drink at some establishments.

I love my Pepsi and will continue to enjoy it. My family also enjoys Pepsi too. We would recommend Pepsi in the 2 liter bottle to others.

Pepsi Cola - 36/12 Oz. Cans

Pepsi Cola - 36/12 Oz. Cans

Pepsi Cola - 36/12 oz. cans Pepsi Cola - 36/12 oz. cans -This item is NEW -Manufacturer:Pepsi Pepsi is the bold, refreshing, robust cola. This pack co...

Pepsi Cola - 36/12 oz. cans

Pepsi Cola - 36/12 oz. cans

Pepsi is the bold, refreshing, robust cola. This pack contains 36/12 oz. cans.
Diet Pepsi Cola - 36/12 Oz. Cans

Diet Pepsi Cola - 36/12 Oz. Cans

Diet Pepsi Cola - 36/12 oz. cans Diet Pepsi Cola - 36/12 oz. cans - $11.88 - This item is NEW - Manufacturer: Pepsi With its light, crisp taste, Diet ...

Pepsi Cola P.A.T. Ward Cartoon No Box, Collectible - By Pepsi For P.A.T.Ward

Pepsi Cola P.A.T. Ward Cartoon No Box, Collectible - By Pepsi For P.A.T.Ward

Pepsi Cola - Pepsi Cola P.A.T. Ward Cartoon No Box - By Pepsi For P.A.T.Ward
Replacements, Ltd.

Pepsi-cola Stearman Airplane Porcelain Magnet

Pepsi-cola Stearman Airplane Porcelain Magnet

Pepsi-Cola Stearman Airplane Porcelain Magnet New This Porcelain refrigerator magnet approximately measures 2.5 Heavy Steel Plate This item is a brand...

Encyclopedia of Pepsi-Cola Collectibles eBook

Encyclopedia of Pepsi-Cola Collectibles eBook

Buy Encyclopedia of Pepsi-Cola Collectibles by Stoddard and Read this Book on Kobo's Free Apps. Discover Kobo's Vast Collection of Ebooks Today - Ove...
Kobo eBooks

Pepsi Cola Harvey Cartoons No Box, Collectible - By Pepsi For Harvey Cartoons

Pepsi Cola Harvey Cartoons No Box, Collectible - By Pepsi For Harvey Cartoons

Pepsi Cola - Pepsi Cola Harvey Cartoons No Box - By Pepsi For Harvey Cartoons
Replacements, Ltd.

Young Mens Retro Pepsi-Cola Screened Tee S, Navy Heather

Young Mens Retro Pepsi-Cola Screened Tee S, Navy Heather

Short sleeve, regular fit tee features a retro screened Pepsi-Cola Bottling design. 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester. Machine wash.
Boscovs.com