Philosophy the Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash Reviews

Philosophy the Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash

Cleanse and exfoliate in one step. Philosophy adds a new cleanser to its line up.

Apr 16, 2007

Pros:Lathers well, cleanses and exfoliates, rinses clean, polishes skin

Cons:Left my skin feeling a bit tight for a while after use.

The Bottom Line: In a hurry? Wash and exfoliate your face in a minute. This is a good cleanser that keeps dead skin cells off your face - and makes you glow.

I am devoted to Philosophy skincare products and use - or have used - just about every skin care product they sell. My regiment consists of almost all Philosophy products day and night.

I am very happy with Philosophy Purity Made Simple as a face wash but, when the new Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash was introduced, I had to try it.

This face wash is both a cleanser and exfoliator in one fast, easy step.

I have decided to use it in the morning and use Purity at night - or maybe the other way around.

Either way, I like this wash and will find a way to incorporate it into my skin care routine.

About the Product

the microdelivery peel treatment wash is mild, exfoliating facial cleanser designed to effectively cleanse the skin while providing resurfacing benefits. gentle enough to use daily, this unique formula is sulfate-free and formulated with ingredients designed to replenish and protect the skin with topical antioxidants as it helps condition the skin and retain its moisture level.

www.philosophy.com

Packaging

This simple 8 ounce white plastic container has back print and a black flip top. The instructions are on the bottle instead of a silly philosophical saying, which makes me happy.

The wash is a clear non-sticky gel with visible crystals and the scent is pleasant but very nondescript and subtle.

My Use

I wasn't sure if this wash was a good makeup removing cleanser or not. I almost felt like I should use my Purity first but, I just dove in and squirted about a nickel size dollop of the wash into my hand. It was thin and rough - very different from usual facial cleansers.

I was surprised that the wash lathered as well it did. Purity doesn't lather so I expected this would be more of an exfoliator than an actual face wash but it is definitely a cleanser.

As I washed my face, I could feel the crystals exfoliating my skin. This isn't exactly a gentle wash as far as exfoliation. You can absolutely feel the scrubbing as you wash your face.

It rinses clean and completely.

Right after washing my face, my skin felt a bit tight. I have dry skin so I am used to launching right into my next step which includes moisturizer.

Instead, I just left my face alone to see how it would feel. In about twenty minutes, my face felt soft and no longer tight.

I then used my usual serum and moisturizer and my face glowed.

This wash is gentle enough for every day use but I wouldn't suggest using it twice a day (and neither does Philosophy. They say to use either in the morning or at night.) unless you have oily skin. It definitely sloughs off the top dead layer of skin on your face and gets rid of dirt and makeup but I suspect it could be drying if used twice a day.

My plan to use Purity once and this product the other time seems sensible to me.

This face wash is like a mini scrub that takes a minute or two while washing your face.

I like it and will use it but it will never replace my beloved Philosophy The Greatest Love Hydrating Microdermabrading Scrub.

This is good for an everyday glow and for keeping your face fresh and clean. I think people using this was should still use a real scrub weekly to polish the skin deeply.

Buying Info

This face wash is available on the Philosophy website as well as any beauty site that sells Philosophy products. Offline, wherever Philosophy is sold, this new face wash will be there. It is $25.00 for 8 ounces everywhere. It will last a long time because so little is needed for lather and exfoliation.

Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash is a great way to exfoliate your skin while cleansing. You can use it in the shower or at the sink and it takes a minute or two to use.

For busy people who want to be sure their skin isn't holding onto dead, dull skin, this two in one product could be just the ticket for them.

I like this wash, although my skin feels a tad dry after using it. Since I go right into my next step of moisturizing, it really isn't a problem.

Although this is $25.00 for 8 ounces, you need very little to lather and scrub. I cut down the amount I use to a dime size and may even cut further.

I give this 4 stars. I like that I can polish and cleanse in one step. My skin looks healthy and I have had no breakouts or other skin issues. I won't abandon my Purity Cleanser but I will add Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash into my face washing rotation.

Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash 8 Oz Sealed

Hi! Welcome to my listing! ~BRAND NEW -PHILOSOPHY MICRODELIVERY EXFOLIATING WASH 8 oz.~ This is Brand New and Full Sized! This is Philosophy's MICRODE...

philosophy 'the microdelivery' exfoliating wash

philosophy 'the microdelivery' exfoliating wash

Free Shipping + 3 Free Beauty Samples! The microdelivery wash is a mild, exfoliating facial cleanser designed to effectively cleanse the skin while pr...
Nordstrom

Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash 8 Oz Sealed

SquareTrade AP6.0 Philosophy the microdelivery exfoliating wash micro-massage exfoliating wash exfoliating facial cleanser that provides immediate res...

Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash 8 Oz Sealed Micro-massage

Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash 8 Oz Sealed Micro-massage

Philosophy the microdelivery exfoliating wash 8fl oz ALL NEW SEALED Please check Check out my other items ! I am always happy to combine shipping.Item...

Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash 8oz

Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash 8oz

2008 CEW Beauty Insider's Choice WinnerThe CEW Beauty Awards are the industry's highest honor, recognizing the most innovative beauty products of the ...
SkinStore.com

Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash 236.6ml/8oz

Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash 236.6ml/8oz

Buy Philosophy Exfoliator & Scrubs - Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash 236.6ml/8oz
Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash 8 Fl.oz.fresh 10/14sealed

Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash 8 Fl.oz.fresh 10/14sealed

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION: (1) PHILOSOPHY the MICRODELIVERY EXFOLIATING WASH (Cleanser) in 8 fl. oz./236.6ml Size. New, Fresh, Sealed under Cap. October ...

Philosophy Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash, 8 oz

Philosophy Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash, 8 oz

The microdelivery micro-massage exfoliating wash is a mild, exfoliating facial cleanser designed to effectively cleanse the skin while providing resur...
lordandtaylor.com

philosophy microdelivery exfoliating wash, 8 oz.

philosophy microdelivery exfoliating wash, 8 oz.

The microdelivery peel treatment wash is mild, exfoliating facial cleanser designed to effectively cleanse the skin while providing resurfacing benefi...
Macys.com

Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash Micro Massage 8 Oz Sealed

Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash Micro Massage 8 Oz Sealed

Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash micro-massage-exfoliating wash 8 oz brand new sealed under cap does not come boxed thanks for looking Ch...