inner grace By Philosophy Eau de Perfume (/) for Women Reviews

inner grace By Philosophy Eau de Perfume (/) for Women

Stay...Just a little bit longer! A great scent that disappears too soon.

Apr 4, 2008

Pros:Subtle, sexy, clean, fresh, feminine

Cons:Doesn't last long at all on the skin

The Bottom Line: Inner Grace is a subtle, clean, fresh, sexy scent. But it just doesn't last long on my skin and that makes me cccccrrraaaazzzyyy!

I like all of the Philosophy Grace fragrances but favor Amazing Grace. However, I recently was given a gift of Philosophy Inner Grace Eau De Parfum and I really love it. But the fragrance doesn't last making the experience so frustrating!

About this Fragrance

inner grace is your own personal heaven and was formulated with a scent to help bring peace and balance to your life. if you don't have time to meditate, inner grace offers an easy, one second solution. free your mind and lift your spirit as you apply directly to pulse points.

www.philosophy.com

But How Does It Smell?

Philosophy Inner Grace Eau De Parfum is a light, fresh scent that doesn't have the soapy scent that Pure Grace does nor the floral notes that Amazing Grace does. It is feminine and very slightly floral but, to me, it smells more like fresh laundry off the line on a summer day. Really clean but with a hint of innocent sexiness. It's the only way I can think of to describe this delicate scent.

My Experience

The fragrance comes in a two ounce glass spray bottle and is pricey at $50.00. It wouldn't be pricey if it had lasting power but it doesn't. When I spritzed the fragrance on my wrists and other pulse points, I was in love. The scent beautifully blends the clean notes of Pure Grace with the femininity of Amazing Grace to make a unique and fresh scent of its own.

However, I noted that after only about a half an hour, I could barely smell the fragrance at all. In an hour, it was completely gone. Because it starts out subtler than any of the other Graces, it disappears faster, which has always been an issue with Philosophy fragrances. Reapplication every hour or two is a must if you want to keep the scent on you.

They do have some layering products that may extend the life of this fragrance. I haven't invested in any yet so I can't say for sure if the products help the longevity of the scent but I feel, for $50.00, this stuff should last on its own. I am not asking for an all day scent but a few hours would be great. Never gonna happen with Philosophy Inner Grace Eau De Parfum. Still, I really love the scent and will continue to spray, spray, spray it on. I think I will try a layering item such as Inner Grace Body Spritz, which is designed to be a "base coat" for the perfume. If I could extend the life of this subtly sexy fragrance, I would have no problem dropping $50.00 on a bottle of it along with layering products. I like it that much.

Philosophy sells Inner Grace Body Spritz, Inner Grace 3-in-1 Shampoo, Shower Gel, and Bubble Bath, and Inner Grace Perfumed Body Lotion. The 3-in-1 benefits the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation.

I experienced no sneezing or sniffling as I often do when I use certain fragrances. I am very allergic to a bunch of things but Inner Grace didn't set off any alarms in my respiratory system, thankfully.

It IS a peaceful scent. In fact, I feel somewhat less wound up and calmer when I wear the fragrance. However, the craziness returns when I realize how short last lasting this perfume is and how much I need to get me through one day!

Buying Info

Philosophy Inner Grace Eau De Parfum is available on the Philosophy website as well as many websites that sell fragrances and/or Philosophy products. It is also available offline wherever Philosophy products are sold. The two ounce bottle is $50.00. Note that this is the strongest of the formulas that Philosophy makes and is supposed to be the longest lasting.

Conclusion

I really like the scent of Philosophy Inner Grace Eau De Parfum. It's not too soapy and not too floral. It's a perfect blend of fresh, clean, and sexy. It certainly won't knock anyone over if you stand near them since is so subtle which is a good thing as far as I am concerned. I hate standing next to someone who just reeks of cologne or perfume. However, this fragrance is maddeningly short lasting. It will stay on my skin a maximum of an hour before quietly disappearing. For $50.00 for two ounces it hurts to have to spray it on every hour or two. I suggest trying the layering products as I am going to do to add longevity to this fragrance.

I love the scent, don't love the lasting power. Still, I give this fragrance 4 stars because it smells beautiful - just not nearly as long as it should.

philosophy  inner grace eau de parfum

philosophy inner grace eau de parfum

philosophy inner grace eau de parfum. inner grace from philosophy is your own personal heaven and was formulated with a scent to help bring peace and ...
Belk

PHILOSOPHY INNER GRACE by Philosophy EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2 OZ

PHILOSOPHY INNER GRACE by Philosophy EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2 OZ

Launched by the design house of Philosophy in 2007, PHILOSOPHY INNER GRACE by Philosophy for Women posesses a blend of: It is recommended for wear. Sk...
Philosophy Inner Grace Eau De Parfum Spray 60ml

Philosophy Inner Grace Eau De Parfum Spray 60ml

eBay Message For Support Customers From Brazil Please Note: Due to slow customs clearances in Brazil we expect orders to take around a month or more f...

Inner Grace by Philosophy 60ml/2oz Inner Grace Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

Inner Grace by Philosophy 60ml/2oz Inner Grace Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$54.00 - Inner Grace Eau De Parfum Spray-60ml/2oz - perfume / fragrance for (ladies)
StrawberryNET.com

Philosophy Inner Grace Fragrance .33 Oz Perfume Mini Eau De Toilette Travel Size

Philosophy Inner Grace Fragrance .33 oz Perfume Mini Eau de Toilette Mmmmm See my other items

philosophy 2 oz. amazing grace eau de parfum

philosophy 2 oz. amazing grace eau de parfum

How you climb the mountain is just as important as how you get down the mountain. This for many of us becomes one gigantic test followed by one gigant...
QVC

philosophy® Pure Grace Eau De Toilette Spray

philosophy® Pure Grace Eau De Toilette Spray

It is a universal scent that will change the way you feel about fragrance. Pure, crisp and infinitely clean, the fragrance opens with a veil of water...
BonTon Stores

Inner Grace By Philosophy 60 Ml/ 2.0 Oz Eau De Parfum Spray

Inner Grace By Philosophy 60 Ml/ 2.0 Oz Eau De Parfum Spray

Store Home About Us View All Listings Store Policies FAQ Contact Add our store to your favorites and receive exclusive emails about new items and spec...

Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Parfum

Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Parfum

This is a new bottle of PHILOSOPHY AMAZING GRACE EAU DE PARFUM. SPRAY BOTTLE is 2 oz. I have 2 of this item for sale. Price is $35.00 EACH.... Thanks ...