Pinnacle Speakers Vodka

Pinnacle Whipped Vodka: Add a Little Cream to Your Next Mixed Drink

Jun 10, 2011

Pros:Makes tasty mixed drinks; Pleasant aftertaste; Very cheap

Cons:Artificial flavor; Base vodka not the highest quality

The Bottom Line:

This is a good vodka for mixing purposes.

Flavored vodkas continue to capture the fancy of those who want something with a little more flavor than that offered by traditional vodka. It seems that most every flavor imaginable has been offered at some point by some distiller and one company that offers a wide range of flavored vodkas is Pinnacle. One of its most popular flavors is Pinnacle Whipped Vodka, an imitation whipped cream flavored vodka.

Vodka Facts and Figures:

Pinnacle Whipped Vodka is a typical vodka in appearance. Clear and easy- flowing, this vodka leaves barely noticeable legs when swirled in a glass. But a good swirl does release some of the vodkas aromas, which are unmistakably that of vanilla and cream.

Pinnacle Whipped Vodka has a flavor just like one would expect: whipping cream, with flavors that alternate back and forth between vanilla and half and half. The taste is a little on the sweeter side than most vodkas and there is a kick in the finish. Once safely in the stomach, this vodka leaves behind a dessert- like aftertaste that is sweet and pleasant.

Pinnacle Whipped Vodka is wheat- based vodka, filtered with charcoal, and made using water from France. The product is sold in a see- through, blue tinted plastic bottle and is packaged by White Rock Distilleries. This vodka is 35 percent (70 proof) alcohol by volume.

Final Thoughts:

Pinnacle Whipped Vodka is an interesting vodka and it is one of dozens of flavored vodkas sold under the Pinnacle brand. Pinnacle is quickly making a name for itself as a company that produces easily affordable vodka with a flavor to match anyone's taste and this particular flavor, Pinnacle Whipped Vodka, is one of its best sellers.

As most everyone knows, beer is my adult beverage of choice but I will partake in liquor from time to time. My introduction to Pinnacle Whipped Vodka was purely by chance. I was walking into a liquor store to seek out new brew when I was stopped by an employee, near the door, who was offering free samples of this product I had never heard of before. The product was Pinnacle Whipped Vodka. Never one to turn down something free, I accepted the offer. I wasn't expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised when I finished my sample and I asked for a second. I started thinking of the different drinks that could be made with a vodka such as this and proceeded to inform the misses and others about this interesting and potentially versatile vodka product.

Pinnacle Whipped Vodka is now a routinely purchased product in my household and the main reasons are its versatility in so many different drinks and its usefulness for serving at parties. Our swimming pool is now open for the season and with the entertaining of guests and the hot weather, cold drinks are essential. I have found that most every person who has sampled this vodka in a cold mixed drink enjoys the experience. The reason is because its flavor goes with practically anything and since the base liquor is vodka, it can be mixed with just about any beverage. It tastes good with Coca- Cola (both regular and diet), Pepsi, Seven- Up, and even orange- flavored sodas and root beer, which are two products that are not normally mixed with liquors of any type. And soft drinks are only the beginning- this vodka goes well with orange juice, pineapple juice, and most other fruit juices.

This vodka is a little sweeter than others, but don't let the sweet sensation fool you. This vodka is still 70 proof and it still has a bitter, alcoholic finish, although noticeably milder than that of traditional vodka. However, once you finish sipping, the taste is nothing but sweet goodness. The alcohol slowly fades to an aftertaste that is just like the aftertaste you experience when you finish eating a piece of white cake with vanilla ice cream. With flavors like these, it is easy to see why this vodka is so easily mixable. Practically any beverage you combine it with will result in a tasty drink.

One other appeal with Pinnacle Whipped Vodka is its dirt cheap price. It sells for about $20 for a 1.75 liter bottle, making it one of the least- expensive vodkas on the market. However, it tastes better than most other cheap vodkas and the added flavoring is undoubtedly the reason. Take away the whipped cream flavor and I would venture to guess that the underlying vodka would not measure up to, say, Grey Goose or even Absolut. With a price this low and such good mixability, however, I doubt that most people will care.

Overall, Pinnacle Whipped Vodka is a good- tasting vodka that is great for parties and other purposes. Its taste is creamy and memorable and it brings fruity drinks to life with its added whipped cream flavor. Add to that the ridiculously cheap price and you have a product that is certainly deserving of a try.

Pinnacle Vodka 750ml

Liquor Vodka and Liqueur
International Wine Shop
Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka - 1L

Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka - 1L

The fragrance is a delicate, fresh from the oven pumpkin pie, subtly marked by spices. It is a remarkably smooth vodka, sweetened slightly and has a n...
ieWine by Napacabs
Pinnacle Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Vodka - 750ml

Pinnacle Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Vodka - 750ml

The Pinnacle Cinnabon Vodka fuses the mouthwatering flavors of Cinnabon cinnamon rolls with Pinnacle Vodka’s award-winning vodka to deliver the ulti...
ieWine by Napacabs