Pioneer DEH-1300mp CD Player/MP3 In Dash Receiver Reviews

Pioneer DEH-1300mp CD Player/MP3 In Dash Receiver

Pioneer DEH 1300

Jul 16, 2001

• Sound Quality:

Pros:Great sound. Good features. Inexpensive but still a quality unit.

Cons:non detachable. none else

The Bottom Line: I recommend this model to anyone wanting a quality unit at a low price.

Compared the sound of this unit with many other brands.For the price , DEH 1300 can't be beat. There are many ways to customize the sound you want to hear in this Pioneer. I could not ask for more with a sticker price of 149.00. The sound is crystal clear and the bass is just great. Make sure you get good speakers. There is a lot a power in this unit. There is a function called BSM which will automatically preset the six strongest radio station signals in memory which is really convenient. The construction of the unit seems to be of quality and will probably give the listener years of trouble free listening.

Genuine Pioneer OEM PRODUCT, not a knock-off, or aftermarket - SHIPS FAST - WILL SHIP NEXT BUSINESS DAY AFTER FULL PAYMENT, Don't be fooled by afterma...

Home About Us Returns Payment Shipping View Feedback Contact Us Add our store to your favorites and receive exclusive emails about new items and speci...