Plantronics CS351 Silver Headband Headsets Reviews

Plantronics CS351 Silver Headband Headsets

Freedom at last!

Sep 28, 2011

Pros:Wireless, noise cancelling

Cons:Initial setup, but that's not a big deal if you follow the instructions manual.

The Bottom Line: This headset is definitely worth the buy for the liberty it brings you!

I have started working from home for the last few months. It's a call center job, and the main drawback was that the employer gave me a really basic wired headset. I knew there was a way to fix that. So I got myself this wireless headset, which works wonders all around the house! I can't think of anything bad about it, except maybe the initial setup but even then the instructions are clear enough to get around that.

I can walk all around the house with this headset, so you can count around 150 feet in any direction, even through two floors.

The battery is also very good, I don't have any trouble going through a whole 8 hours shift without recharging it.

The base is pretty nice and seems pretty solid, however the phone wire that came with is seems a little short. You will not have much to place the base where you really want it.

I would like to advise you to one special setting: Use what they call Multiple Shifts or something like that. It's the "II" setting on the up/down switch on the right of the base, facing to you. That will make the headset and the base reconnect together automatically instead of you always having to press the "connect" button on the headset. Like that you won't miss the first few calls of your shift inadvertently!

About Us Ebay Store Shipping Returns Payment FAQ's Top Brands: Plantronics Polycom Samsung Panasonic Garmin Motorola AT T Humminbird Norelco Braun Son...