Plantronics CS70 Gray Ear-Hook Headsets Reviews

Free Shipping FactoryOutletStore
Free Shipping Newegg.com

Iowa boy

Aug 14, 2007

Pros:Blue Tooth Email

Cons:Unstable Bad phone

The Bottom Line: Don't buy it as you will not be happy. Look at Palm or Blackberry

When you first use this cellphone you think it's the greatest thing in the world. However, once you leave town you realize it is not good at it's primary purpose, that being a cellphone! It is guilty of dropped calls and is a pain to dial using the keyboard or stylus. Try doing that while you're walking, driving, etc. You can sometimes get voice commands to work but if you're in a car, forget it unless you're in a Rolls Royce on the quietest road in America.
We have a couple dozen in our company, all bought at the same time and we all thought they would be great. After a few weeks we all discovered it is trying to be too many things and doesn't do many of them well at all. MS Office applications are very much abbreviated and basically worthless. In addition, the Microsoft software reminds me of Windows '95 or before (unstable and requiring rebooting). Speaking of which, rebooting is necessary everyday, sometimes several times per day if starts acting up. There are times when you can't even get it to turn on and battery life is less than a day if you use the phone a lot and use email several times.
I could go on and on but the bottom line is there are much better phones out there by Blackberry and Palm. Or, get a cheap phone and take your laptop with you.

Plantronics CS70 Eartips, Product # 72913-01, Ear Tip Kit, 2 Foam Eartips, 3 Gel Eartips, For Use w/ Plantronics Models: CS70, CS70 HL10, CS70N, CS70N...
FactoryOutletStore

Plantronics CS70 Wireless Headset w/Electronic Hookswitch for SoundPoint IP Phones The CS70 Wireless Headset boasts a lightweight, over-the-ear design...
AtlasPhones.com
Type Headset Specifications TALK TIME Approximately 6 hours RANGE Up to 300 feet OPER. FREQUENCY DECT 6.0 (1.9 GHz) SECURITY/PRIVACY 64-bit digital en...
Newegg.com