Plantronics Discovery 640 Silver/Black In-Ear Only Headsets Reviews

Plantronics Discovery 640 Silver/Black In-Ear Only Headsets

Finally, great volume with excellent comfort!

Oct 8, 2006

Pros:Strong, crisp sound (even in the car). Comfort.

Cons:AC battery charger could be designed better!

The Bottom Line: Only reason I will not give five stars is the design of battery charger is poor, in my opinion. Nevertheless, still highly recommend!

I've searched and searched for both wired and wireless bluetooth headsets that offered strong volume. It has not been an easy task. It seemed that when in the car, I was having to crank it up and still having to disconnect and use the phone.

In the office, I frequently have to use a headset while on the phone so I can keep my hands free when servicing my clients.

I'll admit I was reluctant to buy this set because I had tried other Plantronics sets with VERY POOR results. But I had read a few reviews so I decided to give them a try!

Glad I did - best headset I've owned. I often have to crank the volume down instead of up.

It does take alittle bit to get used to putting them on your ears. I do use the included over the ear clip.

This set is so light I sometimes forget I have it on.

One negative is the sleeve-style AC charger for the unit. I think it could be designed better. I have to prop it up to get the connector to stay connected. It tends to come disconnected it I lay it down on table!

ITEM DESCRIPTION ALL PLANTRONICS ITEMS COME IN PLANTROCIS RETAIL PACKING ARE GENUINE BRAND NEW Plantronics Pl-60966-01 Duopro Replacement/Spare Headse...