Plantronics Discovery 640 Silver/Black In-Ear Only Headsets Reviews

Plantronics Discovery 640 Silver/Black In-Ear Only Headsets

Excellent headset - the best I've had so far!

Oct 24, 2006
Rated Show

Pros:Size, charging options, in-the-ear configuration

Cons:Sometimes hard to keep in charger, but not as bad as many have said.

I have gone through a number of bluetooth headsets in the search for the "perfect" one. So far this has been a very satisfying headset to wear and use.

The sound is very good and I have had few complaints so far. I think any headset will give you that "speaker phone" effect, and this one is no different. But I have had good audio reports and it is plenty loud for listening.

One of the features I was looking for was an in-the-ear headset, one that didn't have to hook around my ear. Since I frequently wear sunglasses when I drive, I tired of having to struggle to put on a headset AND wear glasses at the same time. This works perfect for that.

You get what you pay for. You can buy cheaper headsets, but in the end, if you want quality you have to pay for it. And this is a good example of that in action.

ITEM DESCRIPTION ALL PLANTRONICS ITEMS COME IN PLANTROCIS RETAIL PACKING ARE GENUINE BRAND NEW Plantronics Pl-60966-01 Duopro Replacement/Spare Headse...

Plantronics Discovery 640E Wireless Bluetooth Headset w/ Multipoint Voice Dial New in Box