-10%

Plantronics Discovery 925 Black In-Ear Only Headsets

Love this for business

Oct 28, 2008
Rated Show

Pros:Sleek, stable, noise cancelling works, easy to pair, worth the extra money

Cons:Expensive but here, you DO get what you pay for and this is worth it

I've had lots of other brands and figured I'd buy a quality piece of gear on this go-around.  The plantronics discovery did not dissappoint.

It stays in my ear and doesn't move, it ALWAYS connects easily to my phone, and I've never heard complaints from anyone on the other end about echos.  In fact, it amplifies the sound so well I can be in an airport talking and hear what's being said...but what's more amazing the ambient noise from the airport does NOT get translated through the receiver and the person I'm talking to can't even tell I'm in a loud place - now that is noise cancelling.

The carrying case it comes with has a mini battery also, which is good for one charge between plugging it in...so for a business trip you can put it in the case and be set for a one night, 2 day trip without needing to lug the charging cable with.

My main use is business and I pair it with a Blackberry 8830.  It was easy to pair (has "quick pair" instructions) and comfortable to use in either ear without needing to make any adjustments to do so.

The award-winning Discovery 925 Bluetooth earpiece offers the perfect fusion of style and performance. This earpiece showcases an elegant VFrame desig...