-10%
Plantronics Discovery 925 Black In-Ear Only Headsets Reviews

Plantronics Discovery 925 Black In-Ear Only Headsets

Hands down the Best Bluetooth

Jul 31, 2009

Pros:Very clear on both ends, Easy pairing, Lightweight, Very Comfortable, Long charge, Convenient Carry/Charge case.

Cons:Your spouse will want it, so buy 2 in different colors

The Bottom Line: The Plantronics Discovery 925 is a far superior piece of equipment and though a little pricey is well worth it. You can't go wrong with this one!

The Plantronics Disovery 925 is super easy to pair. We've paired it with Motorola, Samsung, LG & Blackberry. It's so light weight and comfortable that you'll forget you're wearing it. It doesn't have an annoying over the ear hook which is a big advantage for eyeglass wearers. Comes with 3 sizes of ear gels and nestles easily. Will not fall out, even if you're really rocking out, or for the younger crowd "head banging." The clarity is superb for both parties on a call. The control buttons are really easy to use, if you take a few seconds to read the instructions first.

The Carry/Charge case is a great plus.  This makes a car charger almost unnecessary. You'd do better to spend your money on an all in one inverter instead.  You can plug your house charger into it if your on an extended car ride and would also be able to use it for your Laptop, phone, etc.

Regarding Noise cancellation: My husband is a construction superintendant. I had him try it out and he liked it so much that I ended up giving it to him. That was important considering the noise level of his environment. To say that his crew was grateful for the vast improvement is an understatement. That being said, the noise cancellation could be a bit better, but all things considered it is sufficient. All the other top-notch features of this bluetooth, compared to the other 6-8 types we've tried out make up abundantly for this. The other bluetooths we've tried include a variety of models from Motorola, Samsung, and Jabra.

I bought a second Discovery 925 for myself in a different color and we are donating the others we've wasted money on. I purchased both from Newegg at a great price. See http://www.newegg.com/ for more information.

The award-winning Discovery 925 Bluetooth earpiece offers the perfect fusion of style and performance. This earpiece showcases an elegant VFrame desig...