Plantronics Discovery 925 Black In-Ear Only Headsets Reviews

Plantronics Discovery 925 Black In-Ear Only Headsets

7 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Excellent

So good I had to buy it twice!

Nov 2, 2011

Pros:Just about everything about the headset is great.

Cons:could deal with wind sound a little better when outside.

The Bottom Line: Great sound, connects to my phone without interference.  comfortable.

When I bought this model, I had just lost a Jawbone that I hated (review left for it too).  I bought the Discover 925 and I couldn't be happier.  The sound is crystal clear nearly all the time.  The microphone is a solid performer too.  I never have anyone repeating "What did you say" with the 925.  The silicone based ear buds hold up forever and do a super job of holding it in place in my ear.  Their comfortable, too. To explain how much I like 925, I lost it and went to another brand only to come back and buy the 925 again after giving up on the other brand.
Here is what I like about the Discovery 925 The ear buds are comfortable and work better than any other I have tried.
The sound quality it the best I have experienced and I have tried too many different models out.
Easy to own because it charges with a Micro USB cord so you can charge it from your computer, or a car adapter and comes with a case that has a built in battery so you can charge you headset when there are no power sources around.  It was perfect during an all day hike I took just outside town. I was able to hike and be available by phone so I wasn't missed at work for even a minute.  Perfect!

for INQUIRIES please feel free to contact us Our Team is ready to help you 100% Home Contact Us About Us Terms Mobile Phones Holsters Cases PC Accesso...

New unused item in open retail boxing.Buy with confidence!My commitment is to provide exceptional customer service, and I strive for 100% positive fee...
start_elivehelp_btncode end_elivehelp_btncode Home About Us Policies Top Sellers Contact Us Current Deals Add Net Direct Sales to your favorite stores...