-30%
Plantronics M210 Black Headband Headsets Reviews

Plantronics M210 Black Headband Headsets

Very good headset for the money

Feb 24, 2008
Rated Show

Pros:Good sound quality for the price, good quality construction, very comfortable,

Cons:Not a lot of frills.

I've only been using this headset for a few hours of calls, but so far I love it. It replaced a Uniden set that developed a loose connection somewhere. Anyway, the Plantronics M210C lives up to the Plantronics name, even if it is very inexpensive. The earpiece delivers good quality sound and the microphone is above average for a cheap set. There's even a hidden extra - a two-position microphone gain switch on the mic boom. The cord is the slightly heavier, rubberized style associated with higher-end sets. The microphone boom is semi-rigid and is easily bent to whatever position is comfortable. Overall it's very light and easy to wear. I paid 20 bucks for it at Fry's and consider that a good deal. You can probably find it for less if you shop around.

Brand New Includes One Year Warranty Features: Over the Head Headset Easy Hands-Free Conversation Noise-Canceling Microphone Hearing Aid T-Coil Compat...
Product Information: Over-the-Head 2.5mm Headset- Plantronicsover-the-head monaural headset- 2.5mm jack works with most headset ready phones- Provides...