Playtex Baby Magic Calming Milk Bath

Milk bath for babies? Do they really need it that badly?

Apr 18, 2004 (Updated Apr 18, 2004)

Pros:Smells great, feels nice. wonderful experience

Cons:Can cause some to have an allergic reaction or asthma attack.

The Bottom Line: Through five children, it's the best I have found. I enjoy using the Milk Bath because of the scent, lather and the way it leaves their skin feeling afterwards.

Who has ever heard of bathing your baby in milk? Wasn’t that just for older women with skin conditions or for those who lived in Beverly Hills and thought it was the “IN” thing to do?

Well if that is the case then, my baby is on her way “IN” now at the age of 4 months! And she’s not taking milk baths because of skin conditions.

I don’t actually fill my tub with milk for my infant. In fact, there is not any need. Not with Playtex Baby Magic Calming Milk Bath. Truth is, this is probably better than using the real thing. Milk spoils and becomes sticky. Playtex Baby Magic Calming Milk Bath doesn’t.

Playtex Baby Magic Calming Milk Bath is fortified with milk protein which is known for its ability to moisturize and nourish your skin and hair. While you are pampering your baby with Playtex Baby Magic Calming Milk Bath you are also gently cleaning your baby from head to toe.

That’s not all there is to Playtex Baby Magic Calming Milk Bath though. What makes this ‘calming’ is the lavender and chamomile scents used to help relax your baby.

Sit back and imagine yourself relaxing in a nice warm tub of water, you’re tired of a long day of (babies play) as you being bathed (you’re an infant, remember?) the soft, relaxing scents of lavender and chamomile fill the air as your skin is being pampered and cleaned with a gentle lather of Playtex Baby Magic Calming Milk Bath. It’s creamy, white softness covers your skin. The warm bath and scents relax your body even more than before. Suddenly everything just feels right, smells right and you feel yourself settling down, ready for a peaceful sleep. Of course mom or dad’s tender touch and smiling face add to that peacefulness as they bathe you. But not only is mom/dad enjoying time with baby, they also are enjoying the wonderful scent of Playtex Baby Magic Calming Milk Bath.

Playtex Baby Magic Calming Milk Bath is free of dyes and is a tear-free product. However, the bottle does state that if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients or have asthma then you should talk to your doctor before use. I happen to have extremely sensitive skin and asthma and have not been effect in a negative way by Playtex Baby Magic Calming Milk Bath. However, I do not bathe myself with this product. I only use it on my two youngest children.

List of ingredients:
Methylparaben,
Propylparaben,
Imidozolidinylurea,
citric acid.

If you actually read over those, you can see that the most probable ones to have a reaction to would be the Milk Protein (which is why some people have to drink Soy Milk),fragrance, aloe and possibly the citric acid

Playtex Baby Magic Calming Milk Bath does have a much stronger scent than the competitor’s leading baby wash but I do not believe this is the cause of why they mention the warning for asthmatics. My middle son is allergic to milk and consuming it flairs up his asthma. I believe this is the reason behind their warning.

Playtex Baby Magic Calming Milk Bath comes in 15 FL OZ bottle and has been clinically tested to be mild on baby's skin.

For question you can call
1-888-532-BABY(2229)
or visit
www.playtexbaby.com

I find using Playtex Baby Magic Calming Milk Bath a pleasing experience and I am sure that you and your baby will too. Milk bath for babies? Do they really need it that badly? Maybe they don't need it, but it's a nice product to have and use.

16 Playtex Baby Magic Original Scent Gentle Lotion 2 Oz Calming Milk Bath Oil

16 Playtex Baby Magic Original Scent Gentle Lotion 2 Oz Calming Milk Bath Oil

16 x 2oz Playtex Baby Magic Products 4 Original Lotion, 4 Origing Baby Bath, 2 Calming Milk Lotion, 2 Calming Milk Bath, 4 Cream Baby Oil Our home is ...

4 Playtex Baby Magic Calming Milk Bath Lavender Chamomile 2oz Ea Original

4 Playtex Baby Magic Calming Milk Bath Lavender Chamomile 2oz Ea Original

4 Bottles Original PLAYTEX Baby Magic Calming Milk Bath Lavender Chamomile 2oz Each You get 4 bottles per purchase Discontinued New old stock (I've us...

Playtex Baby Magic Shampoo Calming Lavender & Chamomile Tear-free 15 Fl Oz

Playtex Baby Magic Shampoo Calming Lavender & Chamomile Tear-free 15 Fl Oz

Up for your consideration is this ONE (1) brand new, never used or tested bottle of retired, original and super hard to find Playtex Baby Magic Calmin...

Playtex Drop-Ins System Breast Milk Storage Kit

Playtex Baby Magic Nourishing Nighttime Baby Wash 18 Oz

Playtex Baby Magic Nourishing Nighttime Baby Wash 18 Oz

Playtex Baby Magic Nourishing Nighttime Baby Wash 18 oz

Playtex Drop-ins System Breast Milk Storage Kit

1. NO SALES TAX 2. LOW COST EXPEDITED SHIPPING FOR US BUYERS 3. WE ARE NOW SHIPPING WORLDWIDE NEW Playtex Drop-Ins System Breast Milk Storage Kit $19....