Chicco Polly Highchair Double Pad Explorer (11790559) Reviews

Chicco Polly Highchair Double Pad Explorer (11790559)

Attractive Looking High Chair With Great Features

Jan 17, 2008

Pros:Two trays, padded seat, reclines, five point harness, slim folding, attractive, easy to clean

Cons:Tray hard to take on and off, expensive, large when unfolded

The Bottom Line: This is a great looking high chair with functional features that baby enjoys sitting in. Buy if you are short on storage space - folds nicely.

I bought the Chicco Polly High Chair because of the neutral colors that matched my kitchen. I also liked the fact that it advertised compact storage ability. The packaging it came in fit nicely in our smaller car.

Setting up the high chair was fairly easy for me and took about twenty minutes. Some of the positive features of this high chair include: two plastic food trays that can be thrown in the dishwasher, easy to recline seat that adjusts to several different positions for a growing baby, five point safety harness to keep baby put, good padding on the seat back that can be easily wiped down, wheels that can lock into place, folds up compactly with tray storage clips on the back, adjustable foot rest.

There are a few cons I have with this highchair, but despite those, I would still buy this one. The high chair is a bit expensive, the tray is difficult to adjust and seems to stick when you try and move it, and it is kinda hard for me to get the high chair to stand up when folded because of the wheels...I just lean it against the wall in the closet and when open, the high chair does take up a lot of space. If you have a smaller kitchen you may want to store it folded up - I just wheel mine into the dining room because I don't like to deal with folding and unfolding it.

Overall, baby enjoys being in the high chair and I like the way it looks and the features it has to offer.

Chicco Polly Double Pad Fabric Highchair Adventure

Chicco Polly Double Pad Fabric Highchair Adventure

Chicco Polly Double Pad Fabric Highchair Adventure - Chicco Polly Highchair - AdventureFeatures:-Slim Fold: Folds compactly and stands upright -Space-...
Chicco Polly 2in1 Highchair - Sedona

Chicco Polly 2in1 Highchair - Sedona

Find a baby high chair at Target.com! Get a highchair that grows with your child when you choose a chicco polly highchair. This 2-in-1 highchair and b...