Polycom Communicator C100S Skype IP Phone Reviews

Free Shipping Best Buy

Just don't

May 8, 2009
Rated Show

Pros:Great engineering and if you are only ever going to run XP buy it.

Cons:Everyone else steer clear: of this product & company since they can't be trusted

When running on XP I loved this, the quality of voicecalls on Skype was stunning.But that was a long time ago.  Just take a look at the forums with their lengthy discussions about when will Polycom deliver a Vista, Mac or Linux driver. People are falling over themselves for news or even the vaguest hint of a Vista Beta driver. The failure to deliver is really frustrating. Polycom's constant pushing back of release dates I am afraid puts them into the category of organisations not to be trusted.I still use the Communicator but given the performance I could have gotten the equivalent for one fifth the price and at least not feel that I was being ripped off.I recommend you not buy the communicator and personally I will never buy from Polycom again.

Polycom Skype Communicator (Blue) HD VOICE Communicator C100S - The ultimate hands-free Skype experience Polycom HD Voice technology for high-fidelity...

Polycom Communicator gives you the ultimate hands-free Skype experience. Based on the same technology used in Polycom's legendary line of triangular S...
Best Buy