Poulan Bagger 2-Bin 42"  (QCT42B) Reviews

Poulan Bagger 2-Bin 42" (QCT42B)

Free Shipping Home Depot

Great acessory!!

Apr 25, 2009

Pros: Bags are easy to empty and have a handle on the bottom.Quick easy installation.

Cons:Bags could be bigger (these are 3 bushel each) as they fill up quickly

The Bottom Line:

Worth it. Bags are small so average rating

I bought this Poulan 16.5/42 tractor on sale ay HomeDepot to replace my mid 70's Montgomery Wards 10/36 lawn tractor that smoked and used oil. I needed something that would take a bagger as I have a 150 y/o oak tree that grows tons of leaves.
I bought the bagger a week after I bought the tractor after looking for it on-line to find it for less $$. I did find one for $250 plus the $75 shipping, so I bought it at HomeDepot for $299. The bagger was a quick easy instalation. Just 4 bolts on the back of the tractor, holes are already there so no drilling. Just make sure the tube completely goes over the TOP of the deck hole, not under the deck hole. It has an indicator that tells you when the bags are full. It's a small wheel located in the tube that spins until the bags are full. Don't want to use the bagger all the time? Removal is easy and requires no tools as the tubes are held on with rubber bungee cords. If you want to make leaf removal easy, you need a bagger. The bags do fill up quickly when picking up leaves as they are only 3 bushels ea. It would be nice if they made bigger bags, maybe 5 bushel.

Bagger 42In 2Bin
Shop for Outdoor Power Equipment at The Home Depot. The Ariens 42 in. 2-Bin Soft Bagger can fit easily onto Ariens and Poulan tractors with 42 in. dec...
Home Depot

- Brand NEW items - FREE standard shipping - Easy returns NEW Poulan Pro 960730023 Soft-Sided Grass Bagger for Poulan Pro 42-inch Riding Lawn Mowers O...
Bagger 42In 2Bin