Premier Come with Me Kitty Harness Small Reviews

Premier Come with Me Kitty Harness Small

Premier Come with Me Kitty Harness

Dec 25, 2011

Pros:Well made, comfortable for the cat and the bungee cord is a brilliant addition.

Cons:It should come with a training program booklet.

The Bottom Line: This is a good product that serves it's intended purpose well, but a cat owner has to recognize that it takes time to train your pet using this item.

About a year ago I took in a feral cat that was very sickly, and soon discovered that when I allowed it to go outside it would take off and ignore my calls to return. I bought the Premier Come with Me Kitty Harness Small and never really had any experience with trying to control a cat's movements in this manner, but thought it was an erstwhile endeavor.

The cat was receptive to wearing the harness and it was simple enough to put on and take off, but I soon discovered that training a cat to walk while tethered to a human was going to take time and effort on the part of us both. The first attempt to go outdoors went poorly and the cat just lunged about until I could get back into the house. The good thing about the Premier Come with Me Kitty Harness is that the bungee cord extends an extra two feet when stressed - otherwise the cat may have hurt herself.

Over the course of the next few weeks I used the device indoors only, several times daily walking the cat from the living room to the kitchen at meal times. Gradually, the cat became used to wearing the Premier Come with Me Kitty Harness and learned to obey my verbal commands to stop and go, and currently is quite content at going outside with a human companion.

This is a very comfortable and well made product, but anyone seeking to use the Premier Come with Me Kitty Harness should understand going in that it is not an instant solution but merely a single component that enables long term success.

Shop for Harnesses from Hayneedle.com! Give your feline friend the gift of the outside world when you take them for a walk on the PetSafe Come with Me...