-23%

+$4.97 shipping Walmart.com
Free Shipping Walmart.com

Great food,lots of mess!

Jan 6, 2008

Pros:Good food, very simple to use

Cons:Messy, minor burns

The Bottom Line: I would recommend it because of the food quality but I would definitely mention the possibility of messes and burns.

I purchased the Presto FryDaddy Deep fryer last year. I had wanted a deep fryer for years and just hadn't purchased one due to worries about safety issues.
So, I did some reading online about different models and decided to give this one a whirl.
I absolutely love the food it produces. It's very easy to make french fries, corn fritters, fried chicken, doughnuts, or anything else you can come up with. The deep fryer comes with a great instruction book that includes cooking times which I found to be very handy.
I am particularly impressed with the fried chicken it produces. Fried chicken comes out golden and crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.
I have to say, of all the small kitchen appliances that I have purchased, I have used this most of all because of the fantastic results.

But,there are down sides. It is messy. It leaves a huge splattering of grease on the counter tops and the walls. It's not hard to wipe this away but it can be a pain none the less. Plus,when you first drop in the food, the oil not only bubbles, it begins to get very foamy. Since the oil level is raised, I am always concerned that the oil will spill out. And, you can expect to get the occassional minor burn from grease popping. I guess that comes with the territory.

The Presto FryDaddy Electric Deep Fryer is a nonstick deep fryer with large capacity. This aluminum deep fryer can prepare four big servings with only...
PRESTO FRYDADDY DEEP FRYER *120 W *Black *4 cups oil makes one to four servings *Temperature control *Non-stick inside and out *Snap-on lid for storin...
Shop for Deep Fryers from Hayneedle.com! The daddy of all deep fryers! This Presto 05420 FryDaddy Deep Fryer holds four cups of oil, is a breeze to us...
Hayneedle
Hayneedle
1-20 of 45 best deals 1 2 3   Next >> Why are these stores listed?