Pros:1. Cooks fast
2. Cook only the amount you want
3. Save your power bill
Cons:1. Must leave it run to avoid a burnt cooking surface.
2. Not Self Cleaning.
The Bottom Line: Buy it, try it. Love it or Hate it. Keep it or Return it. If you eat a lot of pizza and breaded stuff, you will need this machine.
My friend and I have had this for several years. It is perfect for making anything medium to thin thickness; frozen or thawed. I'll try to keep this short and sweet. This thing will make frozen pizza, frozen fish sticks, French fries, THAWED Egg Rolls, or almost anything breaded like chicken patties in about 15 minutes from the time you turn it on. You don't have to preheat a huge oven to eat a fried egg roll.
Recommend this product?
1. Plug it in; this causes it to begin to spin the tray only.
2. Set the Upper, Both, Bottom Switch to choose the heaters.
3. Turn the timer to set the amount of time you want the heaters to be on for.
4. Wait for the Ding signaling that the cooking process is done.
5. Unplug and slide whatever it is onto a plate.
6. Plug it back in to prevent burning the non stick surface until the burners are cool.
If you are going to cook something like an egg roll, thaw it in the microwave first or you will have a golden brown egg roll with a frozen center.
There is an Upper, Both and Lower switch. This allows you to cook a pizza 7 minutes on both and then put it on for another 6 minutes on the Lower setting to get a crunchy crust or 6 minutes on the Upper setting to give you a soft crust and golden brown top. Choices, Choices.
AS with anything, it is not without its faults. This one is a minor one. You must keep it spinning while you eat, otherwise the warm burners will burn a wedge shape onto the cooking surface. Also, I'm too lazy to clean the burnt on cheese. Is this a negative?
Ultimately, go try it. If you don't find yourself using it 1 out of 2 days, then you don't like pizza and breaded stuff like I do.
Read all comments (1)