Pringles Stix Vanilla Reviews

Pringles Stix Vanilla

ratings (2 Epinions reviews)

Pringles Stix Vanilla...A Skinny Stick with Just 90 Calories

Mar 1, 2008

Pros:*Great taste
*Low calorie
*Inexpensive

Cons:***

The Bottom Line: I really do recommend these Pringles Stix Vanilla for a tasty, crispy snack treat.

Reading reviews here on Epinions I have found many products that I love. I've found a lot of snacks that I might not have tried except that I had read glowing reviews of them. One of those reviews from Kimm convinced me to buy Pringles Stix Vanilla.

I couldn't imagine what a Pringle's Stix could actually taste like and sort of pictured it having a bit of the same taste that their chips do, but they are completely different than that.

While grocery shopping at Wal*Mart last night I spotted the Pringle's Stix and just had to pick up a box for $2.50. With there being 10 individual servings in the box, 25 cents a serving sounded pretty good. The box was easy to spot on the snack aisle as it is a bright blue and yellow with the familiar moustached round face that is also on can's of Pringles.

The box says these are Crispy Cracker Sticks and after opening one of the blue foil lined packages inside the box, and tasting them I would say that their assessment of them is correct.

Inside the blue foil lined package is 15 very thin approximately 6" long breadstick type of cracker sticks with a definite vanilla smell. They are a tan color and are about as thick as coffee stirrer is. Much thinner than a straw or pencil and yet so far I've only run across one broken cracker in the packages that I've opened, so they are pretty strong little crackers.

The taste is a bit hard to describe. They definitely taste like a cracker but there is a little different flavor than that too. Of course the vanilla flavor is there and after licking the outside of the cracker to see if it the vanilla is an outside coating I would say that it is inside the stix, I didn't really taste anything with licking the outside.

Each individual packet contains 90 calories with 35 of those being from fat. With 4g of Fat, 3g Sugar, 12g total Carbohydrates I am happy that the Sodium is just 70mg and that there is 1g of Protein. There isn't a lot of nutrition in these snack stix, but thankfully there isn't a lot of anything else either.

Along with the delicious vanilla flavor there is also Pizza, Honey Butter and Crunchy Wheat flavors to choose from. I do think that next I'll be trying the Honey Butter...that sounds good.

Something funny happened when I was eating these crackers tonight as I am writing this review. I took one of the Pringle's Stix and sort of held it like you would a cigarette between my fingers. I quit smoking 8 years ago, but I do think these might make a good replacement for someone who is trying to quit.

I do recommend these Proctor & Gamble snack stix to anyone looking for a crispy, flavorful snack cracker.

INGREDIENTS: WHEAT FLOUR, PALM OIL, SUGAR AND MARGARINE (PALM OIL, SOYBEAN OIL, CANOLA OIL, CORN OIL, GLYCERYL MONOSTEARATE, CAROTENE, NATURAL FLAVORS, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES). CONTAINS 1% OR LESS OF: WHOLE MILK POWDER, YEAST, SALT, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT, LECITHIN), CORN SYRUP, LACTOSE, COFFEE POWDER, GLUCOSE, TRISODIUM PHOSPHATE, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, DISODIUM INOSINATE, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, EGG, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, AND SODIUM CASEINATE.

CONTAINS WHEAT, MILK, SOYBEAN AND EGG INGREDIENTS

Pringles Baked Crispy Stix Sticks  To Go Packs Pick One

Pringles Baked Crispy Stix Sticks To Go Packs Pick One

PRINGLES STIX TO GO 8 PACKS BAKED CRISPY SIZE: 1 box of 8 packs FLAVORS:~HONEY BUTTER ~PIZZA ~CHEESE ( made with real cheese )8 x .61 OZ (17.4G) packs...

Pringles Baked Crispy Stix Pizza Flavor To Go Pouches

Pringles Baked Crispy Stix Pizza Flavor 8 To Go Pack Box Expiration Date Always Fresh

Pringles Baked Crispy Stix Pizza Flavor To Go Pouches

Pringles Baked Crispy Stix Pizza Flavor To Go Pouches Auction is for one 4.88 oz package Each Package contains 8 to go pouches ***********************...

Pringles Baked Crispy Stix Honey Butter Flavor To Go Pouches

Pringles Baked Crispy Stix Honey Butter Flavor To Go Pouches

Pringles Baked Crispy Stix Honey Butter Flavor 8 To Go Pack Box Expiration Date Always Fresh

Pringles Baked Crispy Stix Cheese Flavor To Go Pouches

Pringles Baked Crispy Stix Cheese Flavor To Go Pouches

Pringles Baked Crispy Stix Cheese Flavor To Go Pouches Auction is for one 4.88 oz package Each package contains eight to go packs ********************...

2 Pack.pringles Stix Honey Butter

2 Pack.pringles Stix Honey Butter

2 pack.4.88 oz each pack.Baked Snacks Sticks.Artificially flavor.Publicado con eBay Móvil

Pringles Original - 1.41 Oz

Pringles Original - 1.41 Oz

Pringles isn 't just a snack. It 's a way of life. Kick convention to the curb, and embrace your playful spirit. Everything pops with Pringles. Make e...
Pringles(R) Original Potato Chips, 2.38 Oz

Pringles(R) Original Potato Chips, 2.38 Oz

Original flavored chips for snacking on the go Enjoy the tasty Original flavor. Resealable container keeps chips fresh. Its portable size makes it a g...
Office Depot