ProForm 785 Reviews

9 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Excellent

ProForm Is Perfect For Those That Love To Walk And Run Indoors

Jul 23, 2001

Pros:Space Saving features.Electronic features are nice. Cup holder.Been maintainace free for 3 years.Weights included.

Cons:Still a bit pricey.

The Bottom Line: If your looking for a moderatly priced durable treadmill this brand is the answer.

I originally purchased this treadmill as a gift for my husband 3 years ago, he had talked of buying one for years to maintain his weight for his job in the military, which is a requirment.
The decision was made when Sear's was closing out this model and discounting it as a floor sample.
We bought it at a pretty reasonable price.
We have bolth used it alot since we purchased it, my husband loves it.

Features-
*Space saving feature.
*Handle bars on bolth sides,
*Key to pull out on the treadmill in the event that you were about to fall off or slip to prevent that.
*Cushion grip padding on the mat of the treadmill to lessen the shock on the body.
*Electronic monitering on the display which monitors time distance and calories.
*A lift feature which goes to various levels with the treadmill giving it the uphill running or walking effect.
The option to run or walk.
*Hand weights included.

I would say from my experience that this treadmill is very effective if used on a regular basis for reshaping and toning the body.It does take awhile to ajust to a treadmill opposed to running on a track road or flat surface.
After a couple of uses I belive you will find it as a easy ajustment.
It's a nice option to have on a rainy day when running or walking outdoors is not possible due to weather conditions.
The electronic display makes it very easy to see your progress and I find that very motivational.
The drink holder is a nice option when your really working out it's nice to have it there withen reach without having to stop the treadmill to get off in that sense it does not take away from your progress.

There is a bit of noise with the treadmill though that is noticable when on the machine nothing severe.

ProForm 500 LE Elliptical

ProForm 500 LE Elliptical

Get great results with the ProForm 500 LE Elliptical! With iFit Workout Card Technology and 12 built-in workouts, you can target your fitness goals an...

ProForm Speed Rope

ProForm Speed Rope

The ProForm Speed Rope helps to improve coordination, stamina and endurance while increasing your agility. You can easily adjust its length for maximu...

ProForm Hybrid Trainer

ProForm Hybrid Trainer

Everything you could want in a cardio machine comes in the ProForm Hybrid Trainer. Used as an elliptical or a bike, this ProForm product is a calorie-...
Dick's Sporting Goods

ProForm Performance 300 Treadmill

ProForm Performance 300 Treadmill

Find treadmills at Target.com! The proform performance 300 treadmill combines comfort and convenience to deliver incredible, lasting results. Quickspe...

ProForm Power 995c

ProForm Power 995c

Buy ProForm Power 995c with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!
Newegg.com

ProForm 440 R Rowing Machine in Black

ProForm 440 R Rowing Machine in Black

ProForm 440 R Rowing Machine in Black. Rowing machine strength-trains the upper and lower body with eight resistance levels while tracking workout sta...
Groupon

ProForm Tour De France Centennial Bike

ProForm Tour De France Centennial Bike

ProForm Tour De France Centennial Bike Accelerate your performance on the official training bike of Le Tour de France: The ProFormĀ® TDF Centennial. ...
The Fitness Outlet